AuthorTopic: Electoral College Update  (Read 496 times)

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Electoral College Update
« on: October 20, 2016, 11:00:40 AM »
Any of these forecasts could be wrong, but it's highly doubtful that ALL of them are wrong...and they all have Clinton winning by a very substantial margin.

http://www.270towin.com/2016-election-forecast-predictions/
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline jdwheeler42

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Going Upslope
Re: Electoral College Update
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 03:19:39 PM »
Any of these forecasts could be wrong, but it's highly doubtful that ALL of them are wrong...and they all have Clinton winning by a very substantial margin.

http://www.270towin.com/2016-election-forecast-predictions/

Yeah, I think the only thing left for Trump is the power of the self-defeating prophecy, i.e., if Clinton supporters don't bother to vote because they know she's going to win anyway.
Making pigs fly is easy... that is, of course, after you have built the catapult....

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Electoral College Update
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 03:59:08 PM »
What I find amazing is that if she can hardly get 200 bums on seats at rallies, that should translate into people going to vote when its optional. In the recent federal election here, I put the two major parties last and second last, as did a record number of others also. Obviously if it were not compulsory, many of those would not have voted at all.  But there is a lot of coverage and interest of this particular US election. The debate was showing on a TV while I was eating lunch yesterday, I couldnt hear much above the noise in the eatery. I only had about 10 minutes but caught the woody allen lookalike  interviewer telling the crowd to quiet down after something Trump said, im guessing it was related to corruption. If thats where the actual energy is, and I believe very few Bernie Bros will vote at all,  I dont trust the polls.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME