AuthorTopic: A Friendly Correspondence  (Read 1119 times)

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
A Friendly Correspondence
« on: September 04, 2012, 10:30:15 AM »
A Friendly Correspondence

Dear vulturine amigo,
Your gift of a book "Bringers of the Dawn   Teachings from the Pleidians " arrived 2 weeks ago,  I didn't connect it with you as there was no information included, and it had been shipped from Goodwill in FLA.  By the time I got around to it, writing Goodwill and telling them they had shipped to wrong person, and they eventually answered asking if I knew a buzzard bearing gifts...well time had gone by.
Thank you for thinking of me (I hope! ? !)  Is this something new you are into?
J

J,

"Is this something new that I am into?"  Well, the answer to that is yes and no, and I am going to give a bit of an extended answer.  Since I was very young, the world made no sense to me, and I have suspected as far back as I can remember that we were being fed a pack of lies.  So I pursued, off and on, trying to get behind the lies  for my entire life, and I gradually saw through many of them.  This gave many people the impression that I was quite intelligent, if less than properly patriotic,  though this was far from the truth.  For example, the original, now primitively archaic Atari game machine beat me at chess at its lowest level setting.  And this was at a time in my life that I could remember what I ate for breakfast.  But I just kept grinding through data and following up anomalies like a bloodhound on a half cold scent.  Just as an example, I knew in my early 20's that the murders of the Kennedy brothers were CIA hits, and I knew almost instantly at the same age that the Gulf of Tonkin attack was a complete and utter fabrication.  The relatively recent 9/11 operation was executed in such a slovenly fashion, and its purposes so blatantly obvious,  that it became a near instant no-brainer.  And knowing these things had far greater implications to my understanding.

As you are aware, about six years ago I became interested in global economics and started to comment and write on The Automatic Earth blog.  The two editors of this blog are enormously intelligent in a very left brain sort of way.  They maintained that the global economic future was unfolding in what one might consider a mindless, deterministic fashion, and they made predictions of what would happen in the near and intermediate future.  However, their predictions have not come to fruition after 3.5 years, and I started pondering why.  Their greatest prediction (Foss) was that the humongous credit expansion would lead to a precipitous collapse of the global economy including the stock markets, and this was predicted for the fall of 2009.  Needless to say, she was incorrect, and eventually I started mulling this over.

They were certainly correct regarding what is usually termed the fundamentals, but they totally underestimated the control of the world's central banks and elite institutions.   They maintained that they were pitiful giants - just all bluff and fluff.  But the truth is that by printing tens of trillions of dollars, euros, and yen, they have, to a large extent been able to stall off the inevitable collapse and refloat the stock markets to near record highs.  But why have they chosen to do this, as eventually the collapse will be far more devastating than if they had not intervened?  The so-called alternative economic media, such as Zero Hedge, claimed that Bernanke, Trichet, and now Draghi were just plain stupid or cowardly.  But that didn't add up for me either.  Bernanke is certainly evil, but stupid he is not.  He just has a very different agenda than his publicly stated or "mandated" one, or even the ones proposed by the alternative economic media.

So trying to understand this agenda, and continuing my research, I became aware that the planet was controlled by a small number of people, who refer to themselves, usually privately, as the Illuminati (or the Illuminated Ones).  They are composed of 13 extended families, but the Rothschild clan is the undisputed top banana.  Well, this understanding goes back to the late fall, and the scent of the trail to understanding what the f*ck was going on was really heating up, and I figuratively broke into a trot, nose to the ground.  I discovered sources, particularly extended interviews on internet radio, but also books and articles, from researchers and witnesses.  Over four hundred of them.  Some were idiots, and many of them were deliberate disinformationalists of the Illuminati.  After all, when one discovers where money (mainly credit/debt) comes from, and maybe one person out of 50 has the slightest idea, then one realizes that these clans control the manufacture and supply of money.  So they quite literally have all the money in the world to suppress the truth and hire talented and amazingly and creatively deceptive operatives to do this for them in the alternative media.  Talent in the MSM is not necessary currently - simply the ability to tell whoppers ad nauseam without breaking into a contempuous grin.  And it is quite important to them that the truth is suppressed.  Because there are only 3000 of them and 7 thousand million (billion) of us, and if Joe or Jose Bagodonuts really knew what the hell was going on behind the curtain, well their control system would collapse in short order.

There are two authors that best summarize my current conclusions of the nature of reality, both in terms of the universe itself and in terms of the nuts and bolts of what's happening on a day to day basis on this benighted planet.  These two authors are Barbara Marciniak and David Icke.  But let me be quite clear about one point.  It's not like I read their books out of the blue and underwent a spontaneous, come-to-Jesus  conversion.  My "conversion" comes from a life time pursuit as well as sifting and weighing hundreds of sources in the past year.  But since my understanding has accelerated so drastically in the past 9 months, I do feel a bit like the people in the Matrix film who took the Red Pill.  Be that as it may, there is no going back - nor Blue Pill in sight.

So this then comes full circle to the question, why did I send you a copy of Marciniak's book?  Have I started a personal Mormon-like quest of conversion?  Should I go to southern France, and try to convert the heathen to give up their wine as did Romney in his youth?  Well, not exactly.  I see it as probable that certain events are going to take place within the next couple of years, and quite probably even within the next 12 months, that are going to turn everybody's reality up-side-down.  Or as they would say in the Delta, wup everyone upside the head.  If this is true, a lot of people are quite literally going to lose it.  So I would like to give my friends an opportunity to get an overview of what could happen and why.  It's not necessary that one believe that this is the truth. One can read Marciniak as fiction or allegory even.  It is just sufficient that one be exposed to the ideas.  One might even move on to Icke's latest book, Remember Who You Are, if you develop a cast iron stomach and stainless steel balls (once again figuratively speaking for you girls).  So if these events start coming to pass and the secrets are uncovered, one would then have an alternative perspective to understand  what is happening, and despite considerable sacrifice and mayhem, it will be really quite positive when looked at from a somewhat longer perspective.

Marciniak and Icke are writing pretty much the same thing but with a very different tone, style, and perspective. Icke is a warrior, a former professional athlete, takes no prisoners, and charges into battle.  He pulls no punches with the evil bastards who currently run this planet and names all the names and their horrendous crimes, deeds, and perversities, particularly against children.  Marciniak's Pleaideans are communicating from a consciousness of a much higher density number than our 3-D holographic "reality."  Their elucidations and explanations are much gentler and more obviously positive.  To read Icke, one must be nearly 90% there already.  Reading him cold would be like a sedentary couch potato trying to run a marathon right off the sofa.  So Marciniak it was.

Only, unfortunately, there was one little problem.  Since I sent out those books, and that goes back almost six weeks, I read another of her books (all on Kindle of course since I am in Mexico) written four years later, which was even better, both in writing style and as an introduction to the ideas.   So if you were to try a chapter of one of her books, it would be better to look at this one, titled Family of Light.  I would love to gift it to both you and C  by Kindle.  I know she has an actual Kindle device, though one can read Kindle books on any laptop, iPad, or iPhone/iPod.  Even though I bought an iPad last month, I still read Kindle books on my iPod when lying in bed as it is more comfortable.

Once again, I am not trying to "convert" anyone.  I would just like my friends to have easy access to this information, so like learning how to swim and being a good girl scout (is their motto also, Be Prepared?), one would be more prepared if the canoe does tip.  But whether you choose to read the book or not, or even go on to David Icke, is your business alone.

Your devoted buzzard,

El G

P.S.

On second thought, if you chose to purchase Family of Light, I would recommend that you would purchase the paperback.  I foresee a high probability of another Carrington Event of 1859 (see Wikipedia) but far more severe in the near future, which would fry our computers, and it might be useful to have it as a reference to re-read or lend to friends under a rather different sun.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:36:12 AM by el Gallinazo »

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: A Friendly Correspondence
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 01:07:42 PM »
El G is ALIVE!!!
:spacecraft:

Great to hear from you El G!  How'z Mejico doing?

RE
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:35:25 AM by el Gallinazo »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 02:17:48 PM »
Always good news. Also waiting to hear about Mejico.

Perhaps you'll run into Morris Berman down there?

:emthup: :emthup: :emthup:
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 02:32:47 PM »
Quote from: El G
I would just like my friends to have easy access to this information, so like learning how to swim and being a good girl scout (is their motto also, Be Prepared?)

No, the Girl Scout Motto is "Buy the Fucking Cookies". LOL.

RE

SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN