Poll

Do you think Bernie Sanders will be Assassinated before he can be elected.

Yes Bernie will be killed before he can become president.
0 (0%)
No Bernie will be allowed to run against Trump.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 27, 2020, 09:28:03 PM

AuthorTopic: Election Errata  (Read 161507 times)

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: Election Errata
« Reply #1275 on: October 19, 2020, 07:14:34 PM »
If an Average American woman was forced to have sex with Biden or Trump?  The compensation being a new car of her choice.  Which would she choose?

And don't even tell me that the average American woman would not make a choice.  Most will have an answer in less than ten seconds.

While you may find my idea amusing or not.  The results would predict the final outcome with far more accuracy than Nate Silver can hope for.

Bidenís existing advantage over Trump on the question of who would do a better job handling COVID-19.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 07:20:25 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #1276 on: October 19, 2020, 07:30:45 PM »
A butterfly flaps its wings in the amazon.

A driver of a truck on a large soy farm where the Amazon used to be flips a cigarette butt out his window.

That is better.

The former Butterfly Effect becomes the Cigg Butt Effect.

Or how the son who never got his shit together changed the outcome of the 2020 election by dropping a laptop in a tub several lunar cycles ago. Chaos theory in action.

What really gives me butterflies is suspecting that the laptop never even existed in the first place and knowing it does not matter. This story needs no truth.

Q it ON !
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 09:04:58 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: October 20, 2020, 03:58:19 PM »
If an Average American woman was forced to have sex with Biden or Trump?  The compensation being a new car of her choice.  Which would she choose?

And don't even tell me that the average American woman would not make a choice.  Most will have an answer in less than ten seconds.

While you may find my idea amusing or not.  The results would predict the final outcome with far more accuracy than Nate Silver can hope for.

Bidenís existing advantage over Trump on the question of who would do a better job handling COVID-19.

Volvo 244 or Subaru Forester  for jumping on Joes D. Ford Pinto or Chevy Cavalier for doing Donald.

My prize better not be sex with either of them. I'm Homersexual, fat and bald with monotony monogamy. I'll take a 1973 Porsche 911 Carerra in Kermit green
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 04:11:01 PM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: October 20, 2020, 04:54:42 PM »

Volvo 244 or Subaru Forester  for jumping on Joes D. Ford Pinto or Chevy Cavalier for doing Donald.

My prize better not be sex with either of them. I'm Homersexual, fat and bald with monotony monogamy. I'll take a 1973 Porsche 911 Carerra in Kermit green

I wouldn't have sex with either one for any car., not even a Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow.  I'll take a 1-time ride in a 747 Private Jet though, Anchorage, AK to Springfield, MO for burial of my meat package.  Catered by Lutece. Open Bar, Free Booze. All Diners Fly Free!   :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can