AuthorTopic: Trumpty-Dumpty POTUS Thread  (Read 112101 times)

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Trumpty-Dumpty POTUS Thread
« Reply #1410 on: August 23, 2018, 08:07:54 AM »
What would we be if he stepped in front of a bus? 

Shhhh. Didn't mean to say that out loud on teh intrawebs.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
🤡 Giuliani: If Trump were impeached 'the American people would revolt'
« Reply #1411 on: August 23, 2018, 06:11:12 PM »
Amerikans won't "revolt" until the Walmart shelves are empty.  ::)

RE

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/giuliani-donald-trump-michael-cohen/index.html

Giuliani: If Trump were impeached 'the American people would revolt'
Sophie Tatum

By Sophie Tatum, CNN

Updated 5:16 PM ET, Thu August 23, 2018
Giuliani: No reason for Trump impeachment

Current Time 1:20
/
Duration Time 1:38

Rudy Giuliani Trump tower letter mistake cpt_00000000.jpg
Giuliani on Trump Tower statement: It was a mistake
Giuliani: No Russia pardons during probe
rudy giuliani intv cuomo prime time
Rudy Giuliani: I have a clear conscience
Giuliani: Truth isn't truth
WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 30: Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor and current lawyer for U.S. President Donald Trump, speaks to members of the media during a White House Sports and Fitness Day at the South Lawn of the White House May 30, 2018 in Washington, DC. President Trump hosted the event to encourage children to participate in sports and make youth sports more accessible to economically disadvantaged students. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
Giuliani's friend says he's different now
NEW YORK, NY - JANUARY 12: Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani speaks to reporters at Trump Tower, January 12, 2017 in New York City. President-elect Trump continues to hold meetings Trump Tower. (Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
Giuliani stirring controversy in Washington
WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 05: Latest appointee to President Donald Trump's legal team and former Mayor of New York City Rudy Giuliani speaks at the Conference on Iran on May 5, 2018 in Washington, DC. Over one thousand delegates from representing Iranian communities from forty states attends the Iran Freedom Convention for Human Rights and Democracy. (Photo by Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images)
Giuliani: Trump probably has power to pardon himself
Giuliani: Our recollections keep changing
giuliani
Now Playing
Giuliani: Tower meeting was to get Clinton dirt
giuliani moos
Internet mocks Rudy Giuliani's expressions
rudy giuliani 0814
Giuliani defends Trump's insults of Omarosa
Giuliani says Trump wants Mueller sit-down
SOTU Giuliani full _00113912.jpg
Giuliani burns Avenatti in Tapper interview
NEW YORK, NY - MAY 28: Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor and current lawyer for President Donald Trump, attends the game between the New York Yankees and the Houston Astros at Yankee Stadium on May 28, 2018 in the Bronx borough of New York City. MLB players across the league are wearing special uniforms to commemorate Memorial Day. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)
Giuliani booed by Yankee fans on his birthday
Giuliani: No Russia pardons during probe
rudy giuliani intv cuomo prime time
Rudy Giuliani: I have a clear conscience
Giuliani: Truth isn't truth
WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 30: Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor and current lawyer for U.S. President Donald Trump, speaks to members of the media during a White House Sports and Fitness Day at the South Lawn of the White House May 30, 2018 in Washington, DC. President Trump hosted the event to encourage children to participate in sports and make youth sports more accessible to economically disadvantaged students. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
Giuliani's friend says he's different now
NEW YORK, NY - JANUARY 12: Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani speaks to reporters at Trump Tower, January 12, 2017 in New York City. President-elect Trump continues to hold meetings Trump Tower. (Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
Giuliani stirring controversy in Washington
WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 05: Latest appointee to President Donald Trump's legal team and former Mayor of New York City Rudy Giuliani speaks at the Conference on Iran on May 5, 2018 in Washington, DC. Over one thousand delegates from representing Iranian communities from forty states attends the Iran Freedom Convention for Human Rights and Democracy. (Photo by Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images)
Giuliani: Trump probably has power to pardon himself
Giuliani: Our recollections keep changing
giuliani
Now Playing
Giuliani: Tower meeting was to get Clinton dirt
giuliani moos
Internet mocks Rudy Giuliani's expressions
rudy giuliani 0814
Giuliani defends Trump's insults of Omarosa
Giuliani says Trump wants Mueller sit-down
SOTU Giuliani full _00113912.jpg
Giuliani burns Avenatti in Tapper interview
NEW YORK, NY - MAY 28: Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor and current lawyer for President Donald Trump, attends the game between the New York Yankees and the Houston Astros at Yankee Stadium on May 28, 2018 in the Bronx borough of New York City. MLB players across the league are wearing special uniforms to commemorate Memorial Day. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)
Giuliani booed by Yankee fans on his birthday

(CNN)If President Donald Trump were impeached, "the American people would revolt," the President's lawyer Rudy Giuliani said in an interview with Sky News.
"You'd only impeach him for political reasons, and the American people would revolt against that," Giuliani said Thursday.
When asked about whether Trump was destined for "inevitable" impeachment, Giuliani replied, "Hardly," and went on to say things have, in fact, "turned very much in the President's favor."
"I think it's inevitable that he won't" be impeached, Giuliani said. "President Trump is completely cleared. You have this Cohen guy, he doesn't know anything about Russian collusion, doesn't know anything about obstruction."

Michael Cohen used to serve as Trump's personal lawyer, but has recently found himself in a whirlwind of legal battles.
On Tuesday, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal counts in Manhattan federal court, including tax fraud, false statements to a bank and campaign finance violations tied to his work for Trump.
Also on Tuesday, Cohen implicated the President, saying he had kept information from becoming public because it would have harmed Trump during the 2016 campaign "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office."
During his interview with Sky News, Giuliani called Cohen a "massive liar."
"I think impeachment would be totally horrible. I mean, there's no reason. He didn't collude with the Russians. He didn't obstruct justice. Everything that Cohen says has been disproved," he said.
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 23, 2018, 06:36:18 PM »
Great pic. Lower teeth are au natural. Upper teeth are expensive crowns of a much lighter shade.

He still looks like a doofus.

What a whore Giuliani has turned out to be. I used to have respect for the guy.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 23, 2018, 08:53:59 PM »
Great pic. Lower teeth are au natural. Upper teeth are expensive crowns of a much lighter shade.

I'm surprised he hasn't had the lowers done, he certainly has the money.  Parenthetically I lost one of the front crowns of my 6 remaining upper tooth stubs right after getting home here to the Last Great Frontier and now have a big hole in the front of my mouth, along with of course it making it even more difficult to eat the leftover Fillet Mignon from the failed Great Alaskan Bucket List Cooking Adventure.  Until I can get some repair work done, I am relegated to even softer foods than tender Fillets, I willbe eating Cottage Cheese nd Ice Cream for a while here until I can arrange some type of fix for this problem.  I will see what Medicare will pay for a set of dentures and maybe I can avoid a trip down to Mexico to avoid the ripoff prices being charged up here for anything medical.

Far as being  a whore and losing respect for Rudy, "respect" and "republican politician" in the same sentence is an oxymoron.  Righty Republicans in general are disgusting pigs in need of extermination, and their leader politicians they shill for like GO shills for the Donald are even worse than the rank and file Repugnant.

RE
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 08:56:03 PM by RE »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 23, 2018, 08:58:01 PM »

I'm surprised he hasn't had the lowers done, he certainly has the money.  Parenthetically I lost one of the front crowns of my 6 remaining upper tooth stubs right after getting home here to the Last Great Frontier and now have a big hole in the front of my mouth, along with of course it making it even more difficult to eat the leftover Fillet Mignon from the failed Great Alaskan Bucket List Cooking Adventure.  Until I can get some repair work done, I am relegated to even softer foods than tender Fillets nobody is interested in eating, I will be eating Cottage Cheese nd Ice Cream for a while here until I can arrange some type of fix for this problem.  I will see what Medicare will pay for a set of dentures and maybe I can avoid a trip down to Mexico to avoid the ripoff prices being charged up here for anything medical.

Far as being  a whore and losing respect for Rudy, "respect" and "republican politician" in the same sentence is an oxymoron.  Righty Republicans in general are disgusting pigs in need of extermination, and their leader politicians they shill for like GO shills for the Donald are even worse than the rank and file Repugnant.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🤡 Republicans return to familiar posture during Trump's week of drama
« Reply #1415 on: August 24, 2018, 04:25:26 AM »
And to think we almost missed all this great Collapse Newz whilst on the failed Last Great Alaskan Bucket List Adventure!  This is some really good Collapse Shit!  Impeach!  Impeach!  Impeach!  :icon_sunny:

RE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TS0MJk5wffI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TS0MJk5wffI</a>

Republicans return to familiar posture during Trump's week of drama
Lauren Fox
Phil Mattingly Profile

By Lauren Fox and Phil Mattingly, CNN

Updated 12:54 AM ET, Fri August 24, 2018
GOP leaders mostly silent on Cohen, Manafort

Trump&#39;s answer in 1999 wows Jake Tapper
Trump tweets false white supremacist talking point
Cuomo to Conway: You&#39;re hijacking grief
Cuomo presses Conway on Michael Cohen tape
Cornel West: Trump is on his way out
Avlon: Artists not unhinged for playing rallies
National Enquirer boss granted immunity
Tabloid&#39;s history of protecting Trump
Trump on Sessions: What kind of man is this?
Australian PM mocks Trump in leaked video
Cuomo offers Trump tips to avoid scrutiny
What Trump&#39;s campaign knew about Russia meeting
Trump&#39;s answer in 1999 wows Jake Tapper
Trump tweets false white supremacist talking point
Cuomo to Conway: You&#39;re hijacking grief
Cuomo presses Conway on Michael Cohen tape
Cornel West: Trump is on his way out
Avlon: Artists not unhinged for playing rallies
National Enquirer boss granted immunity
Tabloid&#39;s history of protecting Trump
Trump on Sessions: What kind of man is this?
Australian PM mocks Trump in leaked video
Cuomo offers Trump tips to avoid scrutiny
What Trump&#39;s campaign knew about Russia meeting
Current Time 0:52
/
Duration Time 2:19

Source: CNN
GOP leaders mostly silent on Cohen, Manafort 02:19

(CNN)President Donald Trump may be facing one of the toughest weeks of his presidency, but on Capitol Hill, the avalanche of news also forced Republicans into a familiar posture -- dodging, weaving and downplaying -- as the party braces for the midterm elections and hopes the President's drama won't dog them at the polls.
For Republicans, Michael Cohen's plea and the guilty verdicts brought against Paul Manafort were just the latest data point in what has been a 19-month marathon of tweet storms, policy lurches and alleged misdeeds against Trump associates. While Democrats used the news to call for a delay in the hearings for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Republicans largely siloed the legal news and argued it had little to do with the commander in chief or the job they had ahead.
"I'm sorry I don't see any deeper meaning in this," Sen. John Kennedy, a Republican from Louisiana, told reporters Wednesday when asked about the Cohen and Manafort news. "Certainly it's a distraction. That's a factual statement."
Here&#39;s what GOP lawmakers are saying -- or not saying -- about Cohen
Here's what GOP lawmakers are saying -- or not saying -- about Cohen
It's a position familiar in the halls of the Capitol, where beyond an occasional voicing of "concern," the vast majority of elected Republicans rarely enter the waters that the President, often of his own accord (and more often still, through his Twitter account) has churned into a rip current. The reasons cited publicly range from lack of information, interest or belief that the elected official who leads their party really means what he says.

Privately, aides and lawmakers tell CNN the calculation centers more on two issues: Republican voters and that 19 months into Trump's time in office it has become brutally clear that messages of opposition to him are far more effective when made in private settings.
Another factor, according to one senior GOP aide, is the perceived reality of the Trump moment.
"Everyone will move on to the next huge, cataclysmic thing in like three hours," the aide said, somewhat sarcastically. "Why burn down the relationship when the President is going to dramatically shift the topic in a matter of hours?"
It was a position on display in spades in an August week that senators would traditionally be in their home states campaigning and meeting with constituents. Stuck in the Capitol, mobbed by reporters, the answers started to blend together in a kind of rhythm of nothingness as each day's Trump saga unfolded.

"The symbol of the Republican Party — the elephant — is being replaced with the ostrich, the animal that just puts its head in the sand whenever trouble occurs."

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer

Did Republican senators think Trump should pardon Paul Manafort? (He has the authority, but probably not a great idea.) What does Michael Cohen's guilty plea implicating the President mean for his presidency? (Would you believe Michael Cohen?) Will they call on Michael Cohen to testify before congressional committees? (Maybe, but probably not.) What is the fate of Attorney General Jeff Sessions? (TBD.)
Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a key Republican on the Senate's Judiciary Committee, said that "after the election, I think there will be some serious discussions about a new attorney general. "
Some Republicans tried to minimize or avoid scrums on each incremental development entirely. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, who refused to endorse Trump during the GOP convention in 2016 but has since tried to be friendly with him, repeatedly declined opportunities to talk.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell -- a Kentucky Republican who does not regularly engage reporters in the hallways of the Capitol -- was stone-faced about the President's lawyer and former campaign chairman Wednesday and Thursday, declining to answer a question after question from the reporters he came across on his way from his office to the floor.
House Speaker Paul Ryan's office released a statement saying that "we are aware of Mr. Cohen's guilty plea to these serious charges. We will need more information than is currently available at this point."
That awkward silence is congressional Republicans dealing with Cohen&#39;s bombshell
That awkward silence is congressional Republicans dealing with Cohen's bombshell
Democrats, for their part, haven't held back in their criticisms of the Republican strategy.
"The mantra of the Republican majority in the 115th Congress is put your head in the sand," Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York, the Democratic leader, said Thursday. "The symbol of the Republican Party -- the elephant -- is being replaced with the ostrich, the animal that just puts its head in the sand whenever trouble occurs."
But the cycle -- Republicans downplaying Trump's comments or his former associates' misdeeds -- has been months in the making, a learned habit that has become the reality of working in Congress with an R beside your name. The few lawmakers who are willing to speak up or decry the compounding drama surrounding Trump tend to be the same group of voices. An occasional moderate Republican or, far more often, a member who is retiring.
"It's just not a good week. There's no way to spin it any other way. I think for us to pass it off as Republicans as no big deal, that's just not right. This is a big deal," said retiring Republican Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona. "We ought to treat it seriously."
Behind the scenes, some Republicans argue there isn't much more unfolding -- no panicked strategy sessions or plan B for how to handle the next incoming of news swirling.
"We just had a lunch and you go around the table, everybody speaks -- nobody spoke about it. There were about 40 Republican there. The closest someone came was someone stood up and said, 'I'm getting a lot of questions about should we move forward with Kavanaugh given we had the Cohen and Manafort decisions,' and that was it," one Republican senator said. " So that is an example of the lack of tension or time being put (into) it."
The frustration of Republican members is that they are pushing forward with the appropriations process -- which is working better than it has in years -- they are advancing judicial nominees -- including securing the confirmation of the unprecedented 25th and 26th circuit judges of Trump's time in office -- and instead of talking about that, touting that, messaging that? They are being asked questions about Trump's latest, often self-imposed, drama.
"As we are working through the appropriations process and we are trying to get this done in a timely fashion, there has been a constant focus on whatever the bright and shiny object of the day is. In this particular case, it's been outside court cases," said Republican Sen. Mike Rounds of South Dakota. "That leaves less time to be able to share with the rest of the country the things that we are actually accomplishing in the Senate on a bipartisan basis."
One Republican Senate aide echoed that while members publicly remain cool-headed, evasive or committed to downplaying the events of the last week, behind the scenes the escalating legal drama has taken its toll.
GOP lawmakers try to distance Trump from Manafort and Cohen as Democrats pounce
GOP lawmakers try to distance Trump from Manafort and Cohen as Democrats pounce
"While members may be hesitant to theorize about the President's legal troubles to the media, there's growing concern among them that the President and his team aren't taking any of this seriously, as if it's just another subplot brewing in a bad reality TV show," the aide said. "There's also frustration from members that they're being forced to spend time answering questions about the President's scandals and ill-advised tweets instead of the important work they're doing a few months before major elections."
Senate Republicans, at least at this moment, see a limited chance of losing their majority ahead of the midterm elections. While their majority is narrow, it's Democrats who face the re-election headwinds in the form of defending 24 seats to the GOP's nine -- and 10 of those Democratic incumbents hail from states Trump won handily in 2016. Beyond that, it's not as if the party itself is fleeing the President, who holds sky-high GOP approval numbers.
"There's no electoral trigger for our folks to split away," one senator told CNN. "In fact," the senator added with a chuckle, "for the vast majority of our conference, we go home and hear how we aren't sufficiently close enough to the President."
Besides, aides say repeatedly, whether it's a Twitter fight, or a firing, or an insensitive remark, or repeated stretches of the truth, or mini-diplomatic crises, it won't last long. The latest drama -- if past scandal-laden weeks are any indication-- will pass and be replaced by new drama.
Or, as one senator put this week's version of the above in textbook bland fashion: "It's a source of concern, but I think we're just going to have to watch and see where it goes."

CNN's Ted Barrett, Jeremy Herb, Liz Landers and Ashley Killough contributed to this report.
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 24, 2018, 05:24:47 AM »

I'm surprised he hasn't had the lowers done, he certainly has the money.  Parenthetically I lost one of the front crowns of my 6 remaining upper tooth stubs right after getting home here to the Last Great Frontier and now have a big hole in the front of my mouth, along with of course it making it even more difficult to eat the leftover Fillet Mignon from the failed Great Alaskan Bucket List Cooking Adventure.  Until I can get some repair work done, I am relegated to even softer foods than tender Fillets, I willbe eating Cottage Cheese nd Ice Cream for a while here until I can arrange some type of fix for this problem.  I will see what Medicare will pay for a set of dentures and maybe I can avoid a trip down to Mexico to avoid the ripoff prices being charged up here for anything medical.

RE

You'd be putting yourself through hell to get to Nogales and back. Let me try to find somebody good where you are and you can spend some of your savings on a new set of dentures and four mini-implants, so you can eat. Maybe 5-6K, and it'd be done. since you're already edentulous on the lower, you could get the implants right away. Just need to find a competent AK dentist. I don't know anybody, but I could try to find out.

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: 🤡 Republicans return to familiar posture during Trump's week of drama
« Reply #1417 on: August 24, 2018, 08:40:09 AM »
And to think we almost missed all this great Collapse Newz whilst on the failed Last Great Alaskan Bucket List Adventure!  This is some really good Collapse Shit!  Impeach!  Impeach!  Impeach!  :icon_sunny:

RE

Nobody who reads the Doomstead Diner Daily missed a thing.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 24, 2018, 08:51:18 AM »

RE

We didn't do a lot of reading whilst on the failed Last Great Alaskan Bucket List Adventure.  We were too bizzy getting rained on and wasting gourmet food.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #1419 on: August 24, 2018, 09:05:45 AM »

RE

We didn't do a lot of reading whilst on the failed Last Great Alaskan Bucket List Adventure.  We were too bizzy getting rained on and wasting gourmet food.

RE

Yes. I read that the rains departed as soon as you got out of the jump seat and called it quits.

I've spent the last week in Atlanta, which is typically steamy in August. Work-related, and cut far too much into my Diner time. So I missed a lot as well but tried to keep up with news.

August in Atlanta is typically as inviting as Minneapolis in January: somewhere you don't want to be. But it was uncharacteristically temperate-- temps in the 80s, which was nice. A couple colleagues and I dined alfresco at a steakhouse one night.  New York strips with a little char on the outside, "Pittsburgh style."

Oh hell, yes.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 24, 2018, 11:11:47 AM »

RE

RE

Yes. I read that the rains departed as soon as you got out of the jump seat and called it quits.

I've spent the last week in Atlanta, which is typically steamy in August. Work-related, and cut far too much into my Diner time. So I missed a lot as well but tried to keep up with news.

August in Atlanta is typically as inviting as Minneapolis in January: somewhere you don't want to be. But it was uncharacteristically temperate-- temps in the 80s, which was nice. A couple colleagues and I dined alfresco at a steakhouse one night.  New York strips with a little char on the outside, "Pittsburgh style."

Oh hell, yes.

You left out  the important art of this delicious sounding meal.

Martinis?? Manhattans? California Red? Sam Adams Summer Ale? Perhaps a mix?

Please advise    ;D :laugh:

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 24, 2018, 01:54:51 PM »
Surly, I don't know if you posted this in your daily, so here it is...

SOUTH AFRICA SHOCKED AFTER TRUMP DINGS COUNTRY FOR SEIZING WHITE FARMERS’ LAND

08/23/2018

South Africa accused President Donald Trump of stoking racial division Thursday after the president suggested his administration would study the country’s policy of seizing farmers’ land.

The government blasted Trump’s tweet calling out land seizures in South Africa. It called the president’s message “false information” that reflects a “narrow perception which only seeks to divide our nation and reminds us of our colonial past.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/23/south-africa-donald-trump-zimbabwe-farmers/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #1422 on: August 24, 2018, 01:57:51 PM »
Surly, I don't know if you posted this in your daily, so here it is...

SOUTH AFRICA SHOCKED AFTER TRUMP DINGS COUNTRY FOR SEIZING WHITE FARMERS’ LAND

08/23/2018

South Africa accused President Donald Trump of stoking racial division Thursday after the president suggested his administration would study the country’s policy of seizing farmers’ land.

The government blasted Trump’s tweet calling out land seizures in South Africa. It called the president’s message “false information” that reflects a “narrow perception which only seeks to divide our nation and reminds us of our colonial past.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/23/south-africa-donald-trump-zimbabwe-farmers/

I did not. Thanks.

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #1423 on: August 24, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »

Oh hell, yes.

You left out  the important art of this delicious sounding meal.

Martinis?? Manhattans? California Red? Sam Adams Summer Ale? Perhaps a mix?

Please advise    ;D :laugh:

Manhattans, actually. Made with Maker's. Two did nicely.

Lettuce wedge salad finished with blue cheese and bacon, plus a White Truffle Oil Cheddar Mac and Cheese.  Best meal of 2018 without a doubt.
For what I paid, it ought to be.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: August 24, 2018, 02:18:30 PM »
Best meal of 2018 without a doubt.
For what I paid, it ought to be.

You ought to try my Leftover Fillet Mignon.  Comes free too.  Blue cheese dressing and a Pinot Noir included.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN