AuthorTopic: 🤡 Trumpty-Dumpty POTUS Thread  (Read 182769 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Pam Anderson Asks 45 for A Prez Pardon
« Reply #2235 on: November 19, 2019, 02:02:08 PM »

The former 'Baywatch' actress has written a letter to the United States President and First Lady Melania Trump to ask for presidential pardon for her pal.

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00144334.html

If she REALLY wants a pardon, I'm sure she knows how to get it.
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 🤡 Trumpty-Dumpty POTUS Thread
« Reply #2236 on: November 19, 2019, 04:01:00 PM »
Since I have you hear, I need some clarification to a lil' water cooler gossip I heard today

down at the tax donkey water cooler.......

So I'm asking a fellow vendor about his thoughts on the 2020 mob rules brawl slated for next Nov.

This young man gave me a frying pan moment I had not heard of (SURPRISE/SURPRISE)

He stated that 45's having his medical check up a bit early for the next election. Never heard of this one.
He also stated that 45 may bow out due to health reasons.

Surly, would you or RE or any diner for that matter please clarify what I was told.  :icon_scratch:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Biden sez..... No way Jose on Federal level legal pot
« Reply #2237 on: November 19, 2019, 04:02:49 PM »

Former vice president Joe Biden has made clear in myriad ways that in the Democratic presidential nomination race for 2020, he plans to proudly fly the banner of an old-school dead-center candidate—not too far to the progressive left and not too far toward the conservative right.

However, on the question of cannabis it appears that the presidential hopeful is sharply out of step with the U.S. mainstream. Such was glaringly clear on Saturday when Biden stated that he would not be in favor of legalizing cannabis out of a fear that it could be a “gateway drug” leading users of the plant to harder drugs.

During a town hall in Las Vegas, Biden came out strongly against the federal legalization of cannabis, stating:

“The truth of the matter is, there’s not nearly been enough evidence that has been acquired as to whether or not it is a gateway drug.

It’s a debate, and I want a lot more before I legalize it nationally. I want to make sure we know a lot more about the science behind it.”

https://themindunleashed.com/2019/11/joe-biden-comes-out-against-legal-cannabis.html
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2238 on: November 19, 2019, 04:10:27 PM »
Since I have you hear, I need some clarification to a lil' water cooler gossip I heard today

So I'm asking a fellow vendor about his thoughts on the 2020 mob rules brawl slated for next Nov.

This young man gave me a frying pan moment I had not heard of (SURPRISE/SURPRISE)

He stated that 45's having his medical check up a bit early for the next election. Never heard of this one.

Surly, would you or RE or any diner for that matter please clarify what I was told.  :icon_scratch:

Sure. Pelosi introduced the "resignation for heath reasons" thought over the weekend. It remains possible, if unlikely, that trump could negotiate a favorable legal deal for himself and his spoor if he resigns his office. I'm not seeing it, but I've been wrong before.

It aint just me. But it's all just rumor and speculation now. the only thing we take take from what emerges from his oral sphincter is that he's lying, so we have no idea why he dropped into Walter Reed when he has a full-capacity ER in the White House.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-will-resign-blaming-poor-health-before-house-can-impeach-him-democratic-activist-1472358

https://www.inquisitr.com/5748453/donald-trump-resign-health-reasons-democratic-strategist-predicts/

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/nancy-pelosi-baited-donald-trump-huge-mistake/23014/
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: November 19, 2019, 04:13:00 PM »

Sure. Pelosi introduced the "resignation for heath reasons" thought over the weekend. It remains possible, if unlikely, that trump could negotiate a favorable legal deal for himself and his spoor if he resigns his office. I'm not seeing it, but I've been wrong before.

It aint just me. But it's all just rumor and speculation now. the only thing we take take from what emerges from his oral sphincter is that he's lying, so we have no idea why he dropped into Walter Reed when he has a full-capacity ER in the White House.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-will-resign-blaming-poor-health-before-house-can-impeach-him-democratic-activist-1472358

https://www.inquisitr.com/5748453/donald-trump-resign-health-reasons-democratic-strategist-predicts/

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/nancy-pelosi-baited-donald-trump-huge-mistake/23014/

Thank you kind sir  :emthup:

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: November 19, 2019, 05:04:57 PM »
IMHO, it will be a Cold Day in HELL when El Trumpo resigns, for any reason.  It's not in his personality type.  We're less than a year away from the new election anyhow.  He's going to get beat in that even if the Demodopes run Mickey Mouse for POTUS.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: November 19, 2019, 05:17:09 PM »
IMHO, it will be a Cold Day in HELL when El Trumpo resigns, for any reason.  It's not in his personality type.  We're less than a year away from the new election anyhow.  He's going to get beat in that even if the Demodopes run Mickey Mouse for POTUS.

RE

What are your guys thoughts on a 3way part deux

As in Bush 41 Clinton & Perot from back in the day....

Just to fuck shit up ?

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: November 19, 2019, 05:56:04 PM »

RE

Just to fuck shit up ?

Seems unlikely at the moment.  Who would be the 3rd Party candidate? ???  :icon_scratch:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2243 on: November 20, 2019, 02:47:14 AM »

RE

Just to fuck shit up ?

Seems unlikely at the moment.  Who would be the 3rd Party candidate? ???  :icon_scratch:

RE

Keep your eyes on Gabbard.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: November 20, 2019, 02:57:33 AM »

RE

Just to fuck shit up ?

RE

I don't see her gaining any traction as a 3rd Party candidate.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2245 on: November 20, 2019, 04:27:12 AM »

RE

Just to fuck shit up ?

RE

I don't see her gaining any traction as a 3rd Party candidate.

RE

"Traction" isn't the point, is it? Stealing a couple of points from the Dem is. (See Gore and Nader, Stein and HRC, etc.)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Jim Jordan Trips Over His Asshole Trying to Malign Lt. Colonel Vindman
« Reply #2246 on: November 20, 2019, 04:28:40 AM »
Jim Jordan Trips Over His Asshole Trying to Malign Lt. Colonel Vindman

Republicans’ attempt to smear a decorated war veteran did not go well.

Representative Jim Jordan Republican of Ohio asks questions of witnesses US Ambassador to Ukraine William Taylor and...
By JIM LO SCALZO / POOL / AFP.

Hello, and welcome to week two of the impeachment inquiry’s public hearings. Last week the House Intelligence Committee heard testimony from career officials concerning Donald Trump’s plot to extort Ukraine for personal gain, which Republicans rejected as hearsay because it came from people who were not on the infamous July 25 phone call. This morning the witnesses included Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman and Mike Pence aide Jennifer Williams, who werelistening in as Trump asked Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky to do him a “favor,” meaning the GOP has had to pivot in its sad, sad defense of the president. And here’s what it’s come up with: trying, and failing, to suggest Vindman, a decorated Army veteran who received a Purple Heart in 2004, can’t be trusted.

Not surprisingly, that honor went to resident angry man Jim Jordan, who read from the deposition of National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison, who, according to Jordan, expressed “concerns” about Vindman’s judgment. “So your boss had concerns about your judgment,” Jordan said. “Your former boss, Dr. [Fiona] Hill, had concerns about your judgment. Your colleagues had concerns about your judgment. And your colleagues felt that there were times when you leaked information. Any idea why they have those impressions, Colonel Vindman?” Jordan asked, clearly thinking he’d nailed the guy. To which Vindman, perhaps expectingthe attempted smear, responded by reading a performance evaluation written by Hill earlier this year.

“Alex is a top 1% military officer and the best Army officer I have worked with in my 15 years of government service,” Vindman said, quoting Hill. “He is brilliant, unflappable, and exercises excellent judgment...Exemplary during numerous visits...I think you get the idea.” Turning to Morrison, Vindman added, “I can’t say why Mr. Morrison questioned my judgment. We had only recently started working together. He wasn’t there very long, and we were just trying to figure out our relationship. Maybe it was different cultures, military culture versus—”

Realizing that his initial questioning wasn’t panning out as he’d hoped, Jordan interjected, “And colonel, you never leaked information?” Vindman replied, “I never did, never would. That is preposterous that I would do that.” Vindman did not ask Jordan to read from any of his performance reviews, which was probably for the best given that the representative from Ohio has been accused by multiple individuals of ignoring sexual abuse on the Ohio State wrestling team, a charge he has denied.

Elsewhere, Steve Castor, the counsel Republicans seemingly recruited by calling 1-800-LAWYERS and asking if anyone was available on short notice, tried to imply that Vindman isn’t loyal to the United States because Oleksandr Danylyuk offered him a job as Ukraine’s defense minister. Vindman testified that he immediately turned down the offer, notifying his chain of command and “the appropriate counterintelligence folks,” though you wouldn’t know it from the version of the interaction the White House put out, which was retweeted by Trump:

While the president has uncharacteristically not yet attacked Vindman via tweet—just via mouth, from the lawn of the White House— his oldest son and other supporters have been doing so for weeks, including during Tuesday’s hearing. According to the Wall Street Journal, Army security officials have been monitoringVindman and his family to ensure there aren’t any imminent threats against them, and are prepared to move them to a military base if it’s determined they’re in physical danger. “The Army will make sure he’s safe, and the Army is actively supporting any safety needs as deemed necessary,” an official said. “It’s hard that he has been catapulted into the public eye. He served his country honorably for 20 years, and you can imagine this is a tough situation for him and his family.”

If you would like to receive the Levin Report in your inbox daily, click here to subscribe.

Trump press team tries to distract from impeachment disaster by making up uniquely absurd claims about Obama administration

Of course, if this were remotely true Trump would’ve mentioned it on his first day at the White House and not stopped talking about it for the last two and half years. Also, no one has ever seen or heard of these notes:

Asked about the statement, Grisham couldn’t reserve course fast enough and suggested that the people calling out obvious bullshit from a person whose salary is funded by taxpayers should chill. “I certainly wasn’t implying every office had that issue,” she said, claiming that she was “talking specifically about our experience in the lower press office—nowhere else [editor’s note: This, too, is a lie]. I don’t know why everyone is so sensitive!”

Elsewhere!

Kurt Volker says he should have recognized push for probe into Ukrainian company was connected to Biden (Washington Post)

Trump Defenders Confused by Use of Synonyms (Intelligencer)

AOC and Elizabeth Warren take Taylor Swift’s side in feud with private equity firm Carlyle Group (CNBC)

Goldman Says Hedge Funds Are Staging a Comeback (Bloomberg)

Top diplomat Gordon Sondland to appear for public hearing in Trump impeachment probe (CNBC)

Guards Accused of Napping and Shopping Online the Night Epstein Died (NYT)

Trump threatens higher tariffs if China doesn’t make a trade deal (CNBC)

How Democrats Would Tax High-Income Professionals (Not Just the Mega-Rich) (NYT)

Louisiana Man Tells Cops That the Devil Set Him Up in Meth Case (TSG)

When It Comes to Goofy Group Dance Routines, Buttigieg Is No Moderate (NYM)

More Great Stories From Vanity Fair

— The strangely familiar nightmare of impeaching Trump
Clues to the identity of Anonymous, who wrote the explosive White House op-ed
— Former Fox News staffers demand to be released from their NDAs
— Why crypto-crooks have their sights set on Iceland
— A sustained booing reveals Trump’s true face
— From the archive: A portrait of Kim Jong Un, part man, part myth

Looking for more? Sign up for our daily Hive newsletter and never miss a story.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Republican Witnesses Blow Massive Hole in GOP’s Defense of Trump
« Reply #2247 on: November 20, 2019, 04:36:20 AM »
I suspect that Gordo's testimony today will be must-see TV. Get yer popcorn ready.

Republican Witnesses Blow Massive Hole in GOP’s Defense of Trump
Kurt Volker’s testimony has complicated what was supposed to be an opportunity to amplify the GOP’s impeachment counter-narrative.

[img width=800https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k,h_1911,w_3399,x_0,y_77/dpr_1.5/c_limit,w_1044/fl_lossy,q_auto/v1574205503/GettyImages-1188744785_g0sxjb[/img]

After weeks of decrying the impeachment process as a sham, Republicans finally got two of the witnesses they requested for testimony. But when one of them took the stand—the U.S. special envoy to Ukraine, Kurt Volker—he instead blew a massive hole in a central part of the GOP’s defense of President Trump.

Just moments after the top Republican on the panel, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), used his platform to parrot the very same claims President Trump has used to justify his pressure campaign in Ukraine—that the Biden family’s business involvement in a Ukrainian gas company is worth probing and that Ukraine meddled significantly in the 2016 election—Volker dismissed those items as “conspiracy theories circulated by the Ukrainians.”

“They’re not things we should be pursuing as part of our national security policy with Ukraine,” said Volker. He also said in his opening remarks that he told fellow officials at the time he did not find it “credible” that Biden “would have been influenced in any way by financial or personal motives in carrying out his duties as Vice President.”

Three hours into the hearing, Nunes had already distanced himself from the officials his side had requested, saying instead they were Democrats’ witnesses and declaring that the GOP had called relevant witnesses like Hunter Biden. 

Volker’s dose of cold water on the GOP’s Ukraine fever swamp was just one part of the larger effort from the career diplomat on Tuesday afternoon to distance himself from the more problematic elements of the apparent Trumpworld push to get Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to open investigations by dangling $400 million in U.S. security aid.

Still, Volker’s performance did little in the way of exciting committee lawmakers on either side of the aisle. Following the morning appearances, members in the audience had thinned out and the atmosphere in the hearing room turned sleepy. Lawmakers sat back in their brown swivel chairs and seemed desperate to try and stay awake during counsel questioning. Some leaned forward on their desks, hands on cheek, staring blankly at the witnesses. Others simply closed their eyes. 

A short break in the hearing offered a moment, even if brief, of reprieve for the lawmakers. Volker and Morrison came back into the room with small coffees. Schiff and the House Democratic counsel Dan Goldman soon after the recess engaged in what appeared to be a spirited sidebar conversation following a series of statements, or a monologue, by Nunes. It wasn’t until Rep. Jim Jordan spoke, or yelled, into the microphone about debunked conspiracy theories regarding the 2016 presidential election that lawmakers seemed to come to. 

Through their bleary-eyes, Democrats on the committee were able to home in on Volker’s attempt to parse words on his role in the Ukraine portfolio within the State Department.

Volker—dubbed one of the so-called “Three Amigos” who were running the parallel policy channel on Ukraine—distanced himself in particular from one of the amigos who has grown most problematic: Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union.

While Volker told House investigators during his Oct. 3 deposition that he did not recall any mention of investigations during a now-infamous July 10 meeting at the White House between top U.S. officials and a visiting Ukrainian delegation, his memory was refreshed for his public statement on Tuesday. Volker said that it was, in fact, Sondland who connected the Trump-friendly investigations with military aid from the U.S.—adding that everyone in the meeting believed it was “inappropriate” and tried to move on. Volker added that even the mere mention of the nickname “3 Amigos” now makes him cringe, and dismissed the idea they were a kind of Trump-blessed official operation.

Volker also admitted that in retrospect, he should have been far more aware that—among some people he does not name—investigating Burisma, the gas company linked to Hunter Biden, was synonymous with investigating the Bidens. “I saw them as very different – the former being appropriate and unremarkable, the latter being unacceptable. In retrospect, I should have seen that connection differently, and had I done so, I would have raised my own objections.”

The testimony from Volker complicated what was supposed to be an opportunity to amplify the GOP’s impeachment counter-narrative. Republicans had been eager to get Volker on the stand, believing his account could undermine parts of the Democrats’ case, particularly around Trump’s personal involvement in the matter and also the role of the stalled U.S. security aid.

• SCAPEGOAT

Pompeo Pushed Out His Own Ukraine Rep to Squash a Scandal

Erin Banco

RELATED IN POLITICS

Trump Wanted Zelensky to Publicly Say He Was Probing Biden

8 Witnesses & 3 Days That Will Test GOP’s Impeach Defense

Trump Letter Promised Zelensky ‘Unwavering’ Support

As the hearing went on, Republicans did end up getting fresh material on that front. Volker had provided testimony supporting what could be the GOP’s top-line talking point—that the Ukrainians ultimately got the security aid anyway and were largely unaware of the hold-up as it happened. During his deposition, Volker said that the delay in security aid to Ukraine was “unusual” but not “significant,” and that the Ukrainians only learned of it through U.S. press reports. 

GOP attorney Steve Castor hammered that point during his questioning of Volker, quizzing him on his meetings with Ukrainians and what their awareness was of the aid hold-up at various points in time. Volker testified he personally did not believe at the time that investigations were part of the aid hold-up. “There was nothing specific ever communicated to me about the reasons why it was held,” he said. 

Volker said he considered the hold on Ukraine aid unrelated to the insistence on investigations and instead a result of Trump’s lingering “poor view” of Ukraine—something that contradicted all previous witnesses before the inquiry. 

In exchanges with Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH), Volker and Morrison gave answers that will likely fuel the GOP’s impeachment defenses. Asked if they personally witnessed or participated in any behavior that constituted bribery—the Democrats’ preferred, poll-tested phrase to discuss the quid-pro-quo—both said no. They also said they did not believe Trump demanded that Zelensky undertake any investigations. 

Turner also returned frequently to the argument that Democrats’ impeachment case rests on impressions, opinions, and feelings—something Volker buttressed when he said that whatever Giuliani said on Ukraine and investigations he took to be “his opinion.”

The Ukraine envoy was also slippery on certain topics where Democrats may have craved a clear answer. Ahead of the July 25 call, Volker texted an adviser to Zelensky that “assuming [Zelensky] convinces trump he will investigate/ ‘get to the bottom of what happened’ in 2016” then they could secure a White House visit that Zelensky coveted. But on Tuesday, Volker declined to say that such investigations were conditions of continued close U.S. support, particularly a public commitment from Zelensky to investigate Trump’s domestic adversaries.

“I wouldn’t call it a condition. It was a nuance, I guess,” Volker said. 

Republicans are likely to be happier, however, with the other witness they requested who testified alongside Volker: Tim Morrison, the former director for Russia on the National Security Council. He listened directly to the July 25 Trump-Zelensky call and had already testified during his closed-door deposition on Oct. 31 that though he believed the call could have gone better, he didn’t think he heard anything illegal or untoward. 

Asked by Castor on Tuesday if he found anything in the call concerning, Morrison offered a brief response: “No.” That view was a sharp contrast to the view presented by Tuesday morning’s key witness—Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, his former subordinate on the NSC—who was clear that he believed Trump’s ask was not just unusual but wrong

Morrison also contradicted Vindman on a different point. Earlier, Vindman had told investigators that the transcript of the July 25 phone call was placed onto a classified server to limit access to it. Vindman had said the person who made that call, NSC senior attorney John Eisenberg, did so deliberately. Morrison, however, said that Eisenberg informed him that an “administrative error” was to blame for the unusual move. 

While Volker and Morrison put forward vastly different narratives about the Trump administration’s stance on Ukraine policy, they did agree on one point: Sondland sat at the center of the quid pro quo storyline and had direct communication with Trump. Morrison told House investigators that he remembers the E.U. ambassador telling him he briefed President Trump before the July 25 call with President Zelensky and that he could call the president anytime he wanted. 

Sondland is set to appear before House investigators Wednesday morning. The E.U. ambassador will likely draw intense scrutiny from Democrats who are set to ask Sondland about his conversations with Trump, including a phone call to him from Kyiv on July 26. In that call, Sondland told Trump that Zelensky “loves your ass,” according to David Holmes, a Kyiv embassy staffer who overheard the conversation. 

According to Holmes, Trump asked Sondland: “So he's going to do the investigation?” 

Sondland replied: “He’s going to do it.”

Morrison told House investigators during his testimony that Fiona Hill and he spoke several times throughout the summer about Sondland. Morrison said Hill warned him of what she called the “Gordon Problem.”

Morrison, too, pointed to Sondland as having direct involvement on the quid pro quo issue, telling House investigators that he remembers the EU ambassador telling him he briefed President Trump before the July 25 call with President Zelensky and that he could call the president anytime he wanted.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Here’s what really happens if Gordon Sondland pleads the Fifth (today)
« Reply #2248 on: November 20, 2019, 04:42:06 AM »
Here’s what really happens if Gordon Sondland pleads the Fifth tomorrow
Bill Palmer

Today we saw House Democrats go hard after Kurt Volker during his televised impeachment testimony, because they believed he may have been misleading during his original closed-door testimony. Volker cleaned things up today pretty well, but it was clear that he was rattled by how hard he was getting hit for not having told the full story to begin with. This brings us to Gordon Sondland, who is set to testify tomorrow morning, and who basically lied through his teeth during his closed-door testimony.

Gordon Sondland has since revised his testimony and come clean about the fact that he was running a quid pro quo on Ukraine at Donald Trump’s instruction. But after Sondland revised his testimony, David Holmes gave closed-door testimony which reveals that Sondland still hadn’t come close to coming fully clean. This means Sondland has a huge problem today, with only a few options. None of his options are great, and some of them are far worse than others.

Sondland’s safest bet, and only real hope of a clean outcome, would be to simply tell the whole truth today. House Democrats already have him nailed for perjury if they want to go that route, so he can’t really hurt himself any further by admitting he lied. By fully fessing up today, he might manage to convince the House not to make the perjury referral against him once Trump is gone. Then again, the House could still make the referral, and force Sondland to cut a plea deal with the post-Trump DOJ.

Sondland can try simply lying today in the hope of not further incriminating himself, but that would get ugly for him fast, considering he’s already formally changed his testimony once. If Sondland goes this route, he’s almost guaranteed to go to prison, because he’d definitely get referred for perjury, and there’s no way Trump would pardon a pawn like him.

On the Rachel Maddow show tonight, veteran prosecutor Chuck Rosenberg addressed the speculation that Gordon Sondland could decide to plead the Fifth during his public testimony tomorrow. That would make him and Donald Trump look incredibly guilty. Even though invoking the Fifth Amendment is not an indicator of guilt in a court of law, it very much is a confession in the court of public opinion. Sondland would still be referred for perjury, and it would increase the odds that he ends up being charged for the underlying Ukraine extortion crime once Trump is gone.

Our view is that it would be very stupid for Gordon Sondland to plead the Fifth tomorrow. Of course Sondland has done one stupid thing after another since he joined the Trump regime. But before that he was a successful hotel industry businessman, so he can’t be a complete idiot in every way, can he? We’ll see if he does something smart or something dumb tomorrow.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: November 20, 2019, 05:08:42 AM »

"Traction" isn't the point, is it? Stealing a couple of points from the Dem is. (See Gore and Nader, Stein and HRC, etc.)

Well, on that level, you're just as likely to see a Repugnant like Joe Walsh drop in on an "Independent" ticket.  They are not all entirely happy with El Trumpo.

RE
Save As Many As You Can