AuthorTopic: 🤡 Trumpty-Dumpty POTUS Thread  (Read 248622 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
🤡 'I'm sick of this crap': SE Cupp blasts Trump's first term
« Reply #2445 on: August 06, 2020, 04:39:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hxyoWGnpbsw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hxyoWGnpbsw</a>
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🤡 Steve Bannon indicted for fraud in border wall fundraising scheme
« Reply #2446 on: August 20, 2020, 04:34:33 PM »
He will look GREAT in an Orange Jumpsuit!   :icon_sunny:

The Noose tightens!

RE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9gL8tIVmYY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L9gL8tIVmYY</a>
Save As Many As You Can

Online K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: 🤡 Trumpty-Dumpty POTUS Thread
« Reply #2447 on: August 20, 2020, 05:50:21 PM »

No wall too tall.  Steve Bannan before the accident that fucked up his face.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 05:52:21 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🤡 Fact checker on Trump's RNC speech: He is a serial liar
« Reply #2448 on: August 29, 2020, 03:30:50 AM »
Liar, Liar Pants on Fire!

RE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kq0CtHbYIzA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kq0CtHbYIzA</a>
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🤡 Multiple boats sink at Trump boat parade on Texas' Lake Travis
« Reply #2449 on: September 07, 2020, 04:24:58 AM »
That's Eddie's lake!

RE

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-boat-parade-parade-boats-sink/

Multiple boats sink at Trump boat parade on Texas' Lake Travis

By Audrey McNamara

September 6, 2020 / 11:01 AM / CBS News

The sheriff's department in Austin, Texas, said several boats sank during a boat parade in support of President Trump on Lake Travis on Saturday afternoon. The Travis County Sheriff's Office said they responded to "many" distress calls that started at 12:15 p.m. CT.

The Austin-Travis County EMS told CBS Austin affiliate KEYE that as of 3 p.m. CT, they have not been involved in any of the incidents. No injuries have been reported so far.

According to the sheriff's department, the wake in the water was caused by "many, many" boats on the water.

It's unclear at this time how many total boats were part of the parade or how many sank. The Travis County Sheriff's office said it is difficult to tally those numbers, as well as how many people needed rescuing, due to how many people were assisted by other boaters on the lake before first responders arrived, KEYE reports.

KEYE spoke to the parade's organizer, Pacey Chynoweth, before the event. "In the middle of this COVID thing... this is a safe, effective way that we can socially distance. We can be in groups of ten or less," she said.
Get Breaking News Delivered to Your Inbox

"I think that this is the silent majority, and I think that this is a safe, fun way that we can speak, communicate and stand up for what we believe in," Chynoweth said.

Over 8,000 people marked themselves as attending the parade on Facebook as of Sunday. One attendee told KEYE that crowding around the lake during the coronavirus pandemic never concerned her.

"I don't have a boat, so I wanted to watch the parade and do my best to support four more years of our president," said Gina Bahel of Liberty Hill.
Trending News

Former boxer marked for murder fakes death in undercover sting
    Income inequality, and coronavirus' economic fallout
    Maintaining a perfect lawn in a world turned upside-down

"I am a school teacher. I think our kids belong back in school. I think COVID has been overrated," she said. "I know people have lost loved ones, but if we look at the not-underlying-issues cases, it's not that huge." Bahel appears to have been referencing false information shared by President Trump last month that claims the vast majority of COVID-19 deaths are due to underlying illnesses.

Mr. Trump retweeted a post originally shared by Twitter user "Mel Q," a supporter of the unfounded QAnon conspiracy theory, that claimed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention "quietly updated the Covid number" to show a small fraction of all coronavirus deaths ó 6% ó were "actually" a result of COVID-19. The vast majority of deaths, the post claimed, were because of "other serious illnesses."

For months the CDC has regularly updated its information on deaths that list COVID-19. Comorbidities, "deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19," are common, but do not negate COVID-19 as the primary cause of death.

Twitter later removed the tweet shared by Mr. Trump, saying it violated its rules.
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🤡 President Trump under fire after bombshell report on tax returns
« Reply #2450 on: September 28, 2020, 12:13:26 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBJdnZfi3fw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EBJdnZfi3fw</a>
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 🤡 President Trump under fire after bombshell report on tax returns
« Reply #2451 on: September 28, 2020, 06:02:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBJdnZfi3fw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EBJdnZfi3fw</a>

I always knew that was why he was hiding the returns.......I said so in 2016 if you recall..........I doubt it matters now, the country is so damned polarized....hopefully he gets voted out without it being any kind of close call. There is not much telling about that.....Biden is leading but there is plenty of time for him to self-destruct. And I don't trust Nate Silver after the way he blew it last time.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: September 29, 2020, 04:33:51 AM »

I always knew that was why he was hiding the returns.......I said so in 2016 if you recall..........I doubt it matters now, the country is so damned polarized....hopefully he gets voted out without it being any kind of close call. There is not much telling about that.....Biden is leading but there is plenty of time for him to self-destruct. And I don't trust Nate Silver after the way he blew it last time.

I don't think there are any Diners who didn't think Trumpovetsky was a Tax Fraud, except maybe GO.

For El Trumpo, this is a source of Pride for him.  His "Base" WISHES they could succeed at Tax Fraud as well as their Hero.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Online K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #2453 on: September 29, 2020, 01:55:18 PM »

I don't think there are any Diners who didn't think Trumpovetsky was a Tax Fraud, except maybe GO.

For El Trumpo, this is a source of Pride for him.  His "Base" WISHES they could succeed at Tax Fraud as well as their Hero.

RE

Yes, taxes don't apply to the Trumps because of their superior genetics and racists always try and avoid taxes.  Taxes are the responsibility of inferiors.

Donald Trump has been accused of believing in the ďracehorse theoryĒ of genetics, which claims some people are genetically superior to others.

In an interview for US TV channel PBS, the Republican presidential nomineeís biographer Michael DíAntonio claimed the candidate's father, Fred Trump, had taught him that the familyís success was genetic.

He said: ďThe family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development.

ďThey believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.Ē

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-superior-genes-pbs-documentary-eugenics-a7338821.html
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 01:57:00 PM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: September 29, 2020, 11:44:28 PM »
Why are accountants seen as dull and boring, when they're that creative? Stormy Daniels tits a legitimate deduction
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 11:52:34 PM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Online K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #2455 on: October 25, 2020, 09:13:16 AM »
One thing nice about the Green Party.

It is so small it is cozy.  I got online and went to .

On You-Tube and Rokfin.  This micro-news channel (like a micro brewery) was having a town hall with the Green Party VP Candidate.

https://ballotpedia.org/Angela_Nicole_Walker

Angela Walker

She was blown away that people said they were voting for her and I promised her I would too.

I voted twice.  Once for k-Dog on my website (in the sidebar) and once on a real ballot for

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
the green party.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:15:19 AM by K-Dog »

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🤡 Bidenís IRS could finally give Trumpís tax returns to Democrats
« Reply #2456 on: November 16, 2020, 04:58:41 AM »
This will be fun!   ;D

RE

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/16/biden-irs-trump-tax-returns-436494

Bidenís IRS could finally give Trumpís tax returns to Democrats
Democrats intent on springing the long-sought documents aren't likely to give up.

President Donald Trump listens to a meeting Aug. 3 in the Cabinet Room of the White House.
President Donald Trump listens to a meeting Aug. 3 in the Cabinet Room of the White House. | Alex Brandon/AP Photo

By BRIAN FALER

11/16/2020 05:30 AM EST

President Donald Trumpís defeat will make it a lot easier for Democrats to finally get his tax returns, and some prominent lawmakers plan to keep the heat on the incoming Biden administration and House leaders to deliver.

Once Biden controls the Treasury Department, his administration could simply hand over the long-sought records to its allies in Congress, who have been fighting in court to force Trump to turn them over, so far unsuccessfully.

But Biden is casting himself as a moderate uniter, and releasing Trumpís returns risks looking like a vindictive investigation of his predecessor.

Not just that.

It could also prove a distraction at a time when Biden is trying to push his own legislative agenda through a narrowly divided Congress.

Yet, if Democrats were to suddenly say ďnever mind,Ē it would not only be an embarrassing about-face, it would also infuriate people such as Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.), the head of the House Ways and Means Oversight Subcommittee.

ďIn a perfect world, we could have mercy ó but this is not a perfect world,Ē said Pascrell, who has helped lead the push to spring Trumpís returns. ďEven if he is no longer the president, there needs to be some accountability.Ē

ďWe have got to follow through on this.Ē

With Trump making noises about running again in 2024, moreover, Democrats may be loath to abandon the option.

Biden has not said how he would approach the issue, and a spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.

Democrats have been in court for more than a year, suing to enforce a subpoena for Trumpís documents under a 1924 law allowing the heads of Congressís tax committees to see anyoneís returns.

The Trump administration has refused, arguing Democrats do not have a legitimate reason for seeking the filings. The case has not even gotten to the substance of House Ways and Means Chair Richard Nealís complaints though, with the two sides battling over whether he even has the right to bring the White House to court in the first place.

Richard Neal
House Ways and Means Chair Richard Neal (D-Mass.) has been in court for more than a year seeking the president's tax returns. | AP Photo/Alex Brandon

Separately, several House committees and Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. also are tied up in court trying to get Trump's tax returns and other financial records from his banks and an accounting firm for different investigations.

But Bidenís Treasury secretary could give the returns to Neal without anyone outside the government even knowing. In August, as Neal was fighting to stave off a primary challenge, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Democrats would release the presidentís records if Biden won.

ďThen the world will see what the president has been hiding all this time,Ē she said.

In an email, a Neal spokesperson said he remains focused on his court case.

MOST READ
A supporter of President Donald Trump holds a sign that reads &quot;Legal Votes Only&quot; while demonstrating outside of where votes are still being counted in Pennsylvania, seven days after the general election on Nov. 10, 2020 in Philadelphia, Pa.
Trump campaign pares back federal suit over Pennsylvania election results
Ossoff, Warnock start Georgia runoffs behind the eight ball
The Hard-Knock Political Education of Ron Klain
The Biden teamís tug-of-war over Facebook

Some arenít convinced Democrats will continue to press the issue next year because, by then, the politics of releasing Trumpís returns could be very different.

He will be a private citizen again, already facing major investigations by the New York state government. It may not only look like Democrats are piling on by forcibly releasing Trumpís tax records ó it would also be highly unusual.

Though he has defied a decades-old tradition of presidents releasing their records, Trump is not legally required to produce them and Congress has only released private tax information about anyone on extremely rare occasions.

It could also mean a lot of work for Democrats.

They have a long list of questions about Trumpís finances and have requested a huge amount of information about his taxes. But investigating them would be a major undertaking, and itís unclear if thatís how Democrats want to spend a good part of Bidenís first year in office.

ďIt would not surprise me if they decided the goals of the Biden administration would not be furthered by pursuing this,Ē said Jim Wetzler, a former congressional tax aide and one-time New York state tax commissioner.

But many Democrats have long complained Neal has not been aggressive enough in his pursuit of the president. They say they still want to know plenty more about Trumpís finances than was disclosed in recent reports by The New York Times, which were based on leaked tax return information.

And they argue they still donít understand how vigorously the IRS examined Trumpís returns as part of its annual, legally required audits of the president.

ďAmericans need to know that all taxpayers who are audited by the IRS get the same partial review ó no one is above the law,Ē said Pascrell.

Bill Pascrell
Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.), who chairs the House Ways and Means Oversight panel, has helped lead the push to acquire Trump's returns. | Susan Walsh/AP Photo

Moreover, House Democrats want to pass legislation that would require presidential candidates to disclose their tax returns, and it may look odd to push that if they donít release Trumpís information.

Thereís yet another possibility: Even once heís out of office, Trump could potentially file a new suit to prevent congressional Democrats from getting his returns. He successfully sued to prevent them, at least temporarily, from taking advantage of a New York state law authorizing officials there to share Trumpís New York returns with Neal.

Though Neal has shown little interest in using that law, Trumpís lawyers argued the Massachusetts Democrat could change his mind without warning and get the presidentís returns before he has a chance to act.

A federal court sided last year with Trump, saying officials had to give him an opportunity to go to court if Neal seeks the returns. Trump could potentially go back to that playbook with the Treasury Department to try to prevent it from acting on a request from Congress.

ďBased on his past behavior, Iíd guess, yes, he probably would sue,Ē said Kerry Kircher, a former general counsel for the House of Representatives.

ďItís what he does.Ē
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: 🤡 Bidenís IRS could finally give Trumpís tax returns to Democrats
« Reply #2457 on: November 16, 2020, 05:17:02 AM »
This will be fun!   ;D

RE

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/16/biden-irs-trump-tax-returns-436494

Democrats intent on springing the long-sought documents aren't likely to give up.

President Donald Trump listens to a meeting Aug. 3 in the Cabinet Room of the White House.
President Donald Trump listens to a meeting Aug. 3 in the Cabinet Room of the White House. | Alex Brandon/AP Photo

By BRIAN FALER

11/16/2020 05:30 AM EST

President Donald Trumpís defeat will make it a lot easier for Democrats to finally get his tax returns, and some prominent lawmakers plan to keep the heat on the incoming Biden administration and House leaders to deliver.

Once Biden controls the Treasury Department, his administration could simply hand over the long-sought records to its allies in Congress, who have been fighting in court to force Trump to turn them over, so far unsuccessfully.

But Biden is casting himself as a moderate uniter, and releasing Trumpís returns risks looking like a vindictive investigation of his predecessor.

Not just that.

It could also prove a distraction at a time when Biden is trying to push his own legislative agenda through a narrowly divided Congress.

Yet, if Democrats were to suddenly say ďnever mind,Ē it would not only be an embarrassing about-face, it would also infuriate people such as Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.), the head of the House Ways and Means Oversight Subcommittee.

ďIn a perfect world, we could have mercy ó but this is not a perfect world,Ē said Pascrell, who has helped lead the push to spring Trumpís returns. ďEven if he is no longer the president, there needs to be some accountability.Ē

ďWe have got to follow through on this.Ē

With Trump making noises about running again in 2024, moreover, Democrats may be loath to abandon the option.

Biden has not said how he would approach the issue, and a spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.

Democrats have been in court for more than a year, suing to enforce a subpoena for Trumpís documents under a 1924 law allowing the heads of Congressís tax committees to see anyoneís returns.

The Trump administration has refused, arguing Democrats do not have a legitimate reason for seeking the filings. The case has not even gotten to the substance of House Ways and Means Chair Richard Nealís complaints though, with the two sides battling over whether he even has the right to bring the White House to court in the first place.

Richard Neal
House Ways and Means Chair Richard Neal (D-Mass.) has been in court for more than a year seeking the president's tax returns. | AP Photo/Alex Brandon

Separately, several House committees and Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. also are tied up in court trying to get Trump's tax returns and other financial records from his banks and an accounting firm for different investigations.

But Bidenís Treasury secretary could give the returns to Neal without anyone outside the government even knowing. In August, as Neal was fighting to stave off a primary challenge, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Democrats would release the presidentís records if Biden won.

ďThen the world will see what the president has been hiding all this time,Ē she said.

In an email, a Neal spokesperson said he remains focused on his court case.

MOST READ
A supporter of President Donald Trump holds a sign that reads &quot;Legal Votes Only&quot; while demonstrating outside of where votes are still being counted in Pennsylvania, seven days after the general election on Nov. 10, 2020 in Philadelphia, Pa.
Trump campaign pares back federal suit over Pennsylvania election results
Ossoff, Warnock start Georgia runoffs behind the eight ball
The Hard-Knock Political Education of Ron Klain
The Biden teamís tug-of-war over Facebook

Some arenít convinced Democrats will continue to press the issue next year because, by then, the politics of releasing Trumpís returns could be very different.

He will be a private citizen again, already facing major investigations by the New York state government. It may not only look like Democrats are piling on by forcibly releasing Trumpís tax records ó it would also be highly unusual.

Though he has defied a decades-old tradition of presidents releasing their records, Trump is not legally required to produce them and Congress has only released private tax information about anyone on extremely rare occasions.

It could also mean a lot of work for Democrats.

They have a long list of questions about Trumpís finances and have requested a huge amount of information about his taxes. But investigating them would be a major undertaking, and itís unclear if thatís how Democrats want to spend a good part of Bidenís first year in office.

ďIt would not surprise me if they decided the goals of the Biden administration would not be furthered by pursuing this,Ē said Jim Wetzler, a former congressional tax aide and one-time New York state tax commissioner.

But many Democrats have long complained Neal has not been aggressive enough in his pursuit of the president. They say they still want to know plenty more about Trumpís finances than was disclosed in recent reports by The New York Times, which were based on leaked tax return information.

And they argue they still donít understand how vigorously the IRS examined Trumpís returns as part of its annual, legally required audits of the president.

ďAmericans need to know that all taxpayers who are audited by the IRS get the same partial review ó no one is above the law,Ē said Pascrell.

Bill Pascrell
Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.), who chairs the House Ways and Means Oversight panel, has helped lead the push to acquire Trump's returns. | Susan Walsh/AP Photo

Moreover, House Democrats want to pass legislation that would require presidential candidates to disclose their tax returns, and it may look odd to push that if they donít release Trumpís information.

Thereís yet another possibility: Even once heís out of office, Trump could potentially file a new suit to prevent congressional Democrats from getting his returns. He successfully sued to prevent them, at least temporarily, from taking advantage of a New York state law authorizing officials there to share Trumpís New York returns with Neal.

Though Neal has shown little interest in using that law, Trumpís lawyers argued the Massachusetts Democrat could change his mind without warning and get the presidentís returns before he has a chance to act.

A federal court sided last year with Trump, saying officials had to give him an opportunity to go to court if Neal seeks the returns. Trump could potentially go back to that playbook with the Treasury Department to try to prevent it from acting on a request from Congress.

ďBased on his past behavior, Iíd guess, yes, he probably would sue,Ē said Kerry Kircher, a former general counsel for the House of Representatives.

ďItís what he does.Ē

Why? Only financially illiterate people think there will be anything worth noting on his returns. All of his business dealings are already a matter of public record. Yet another MSM lie that the most Americans eat up because they have no idea how businesses operate or what a balance sheet is.

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: November 16, 2020, 11:05:01 PM »
Yet he refuses to release them. Interest he has and has had in myriad ventures not named trump, are inscrutable. Even for things labelled trump, public info is only on what changed hands, not whether taxes were paid.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:55:37 PM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Online K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #2459 on: November 17, 2020, 01:03:13 AM »
I'm sure he will miss something but the reason for refusing to concede and firing people in significant positions in defense and intelligence is clear enough.

Taxes smaxes.