AuthorTopic: The parallel standing Rock thread.  (Read 679 times)

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
The parallel standing Rock thread.
« on: December 04, 2016, 11:21:19 AM »
A 'strange' software bugs seem to be interfering with my Doomstead activity (a pic vanished in one of my posts today) and this growing bug infestation is altogether preventing me from posting in the existing Standing Rock thread.  The solution is a no-brainer.   I start a new thread.

I found this adding to my list (which has yet to be organized):
The DAPL was rerouted from Bismarck to Standing Rock because of concerns there would be  spills contaminating water supply and land. (Bismarck Tribune)

North Dakota alone had 292 spills in 2 years (2012-13), but the government only made ONE public. (US Uncut)

One of those spills contaminated feeder streams into the Missouri River – the same river that provides drinking water for Standing Rock reservation and millions of other people.

The DAPL crosses land sacred to The Standing Rock Lakota Sioux tribe

The Standing Rock Lakota, and any they choose to allow to be there, have every right to be on the land, and to stop Enbridge from engaging in construction on their tribal lands.

See more here:

http://www.uncommonthought.com/mtblog/

It is the second post down.  A new post just appeared on the website about fake news.

And I know I posted something with Lakota spelled as Lacota early yesterday; my bad!  Yet when I searched for it to correct the spelling I could not find it.

Perhaps with so little time and knowing that Trump will make full use of all the existing tools Obama no longer sees the need to hide his extensive, but on the down-low, manipulation and surveillance of the web.  It could be that; but since the deep state entities involved with policing the web and fucking with people are very pro-Trump, perhaps they just have ants in their pants and are having a hard time waiting for the January 20th noon Trumpacalypse.

:cwmddd:

Just sayin!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 11:41:01 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.