AuthorTopic: Illuminati Direct Takeover of US Suggested and Feared  (Read 3342 times)

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Illuminati Direct Takeover of US Suggested and Feared
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 04:16:13 AM »
Apparently, Chris Christie had screwed over Trumps Son in Laws father, so they could not get along. Agree with Surly on romney. Pathetic.

Hi Uncle, While understanding how you agree with Surly on the matter, it does appear that way to many, you are falling for a narrative that makes no sense at all IMO.

Romney is a very wealthy man in his own right, and a deeply religious man, a devout Mormon. He spent time in his youth as a missionary for the church, knocking on strangers doors in France trying to bring them to Jesus. This was a important part of his youth and is well documented. He is also a devout family man. Of course Mr Romney is not a saint, please don't get me wrong, but he is the antithesis in TOTALITY of Trump. May I again suggest there was much more to that meeting than meets the casual eye. The idea that this was Trump getting even or torturing Mitt is absurd IMO. Trump had already called him an ass hole and the loser that couldn't even beat Obama. Romney didn't put on that show for that reason, it doesn't fit his status or Trump's for that matter.

You don't have to agree with me, but you might want to consider the opnions of Trump's stickman, Roger Stone:
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/310071-roger-stone-trump-interviewed-romney-to-torture-him

Or is Stone just trying to turn Romney into a human skid mark for his own nefarious purposes? Given that Stone is only a game and a half behind Satan as the Prince of Lies, it's hard to credit what he is saying. And there was plenty of opposition to a Romney nomination in the Trump camp for regular political reasons. But it's hard to believe that if you think Trump is a cunning manipulator, which I do, and believe that you underestimate him at your peril, which I do, then it's hard to resist the notion that Trump might have gotten a little sadistic glee at dangling a carrot at Romney and watching him jump through hoops like a trained seal.

Likewise the Christie situation of Christie not even getting a dog catchers position after being the first and most visible ass kisser.

IMO, UB is correct in if you want to look to motive in re Chris Christie, look to the prosecution of Kushner the elder. It's a theory, because, really, who's going to talk? But if it has feathers, quacks, and has a bill...
A breezy read, with more than a whiff of truth--
http://blackbag.gawker.com/did-jared-kushner-just-completely-fuck-chris-christies-1783753969

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/16/politics/trump-transition-jared-kushner-chris-christie/

In both cases, as we have seen, revenge is a dish best served cold.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 04:35:03 AM »
In both cases, as we have seen, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Your opinion on the matter is as valid as mine Surly.

My only retort to you and Uncle would be that you continue to focus on individual issues, bits and pieces.

My goal was trying to explain that your views were understandable, but if you look at the whole pie at once, namely, Rudy, Mitt, Chris, Newt all getting the heave ho into the garbage can almost immediately it smells fishy. Especially when three were visible bummy lickers and spent considerable time on the campaign trail.

Then of course there are these fucking people that popped out of the shadows that shocked even me. :icon_scratch:

This Bannon guy and the head of Exxon to name just a few. :WTF:  Just my two centavos. My instincts tell me there is a big man behind the curtain, and he ain't no friggin blowhard like the Wizard of OZ.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:37:04 AM by Golden Oxen »

Offline Palloy

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • https://palloy.wordpress.com
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 01:46:09 PM »
I think Bannon was key to the election victory in that he had good info on how many totally disillusioned Republicans (and anti-Hilary Democrats) there were in the rust-belt states, who could swing the vote Trump's way if he ran an "anti-establishment" campaign.  I think it was Ryan who admitted as much when the result was known.  Bannon was the first pick announced, followed by the establishment RNC chairman as Chief of Staff to balance things up.

A lot of establishment people were upset by the campaign, so Trump had to rebuild a lot of contacts, and be seen to be doing it. He is not going to give his vocal critics plumb jobs, but he can offer them deals allowing them back-channel access and tips on what he's really going to do, in return for organising support in Congress and not putting other problems in his way.  He knows all about doing deals, although whether he can get away with it while under extreme scrutiny is another matter.

It goes without saying that he was never anti-establishment, being a billionaire, and all the disillusioned voters are going to be even more disillusioned when they realise they've been duped, again.
The State is a body of armed men

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 01:55:20 PM »
I think what he says is probably more relevant in keeping his base happy, rather than what he really does. I'm not sure how many even have the critical thinking skills to figure out they've been had.

When they have to start paying a premium out-of-pocket for Medicare, maybe.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 03:02:50 PM »
GO,  im sorry to tell you that what you call fishy in not rewarding loyalty after the rest of the world was against him, is not surprising. The same seems to have happened to his ex wives for no better reason than approaching 40, and to a bunch of building contractors. There is one other person who supported him, who I hope can hold him to his word. Yes him.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 03:05:18 PM by Uncle Bob »
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2016, 04:10:32 PM »
GO,  im sorry to tell you that what you call fishy in not rewarding loyalty after the rest of the world was against him, is not surprising. The same seems to have happened to his ex wives for no better reason than approaching 40, and to a bunch of building contractors. There is one other person who supported him, who I hope can hold him to his word. Yes him.

I hear you Unc, and your opinions are the ones I treasure  the most.

For the sake of my honesty integrity and regard for you, I again counsel you that you are wrong in the matter of Mr, Trump.

He is all that you stand for and admire, yet you cannot face your persona in the mirror. He is anti bull shit, anti Political correctness, and pussy whippeds, anti Nazi Bitchez, anti MSM dbags, anti illegal immigrants, anti moochers.

I'm not going to continue, you know the rest of the list much better than me.

His latest actions have made fools of everyone who misjudged him and his cunning. You,me, everybody. Get over it Uncle, He's smarter than you or anybody here by a wide margin.

He is the president elect of the United States of America, with no fucking help from one ass hole member of the DIM, or either political party.

Live with Uncle, The sooner you and everyone accepts it the better.  Trust me, it's a fact.

The President Elect of the United States of America, Mr Donald Trump. David took on Goliath and Won.