AuthorTopic: trump may be a fuckboy.  (Read 688 times)

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
trump may be a fuckboy.
« on: December 16, 2016, 04:16:29 PM »
You know which trump I mean.

I can't capitalize his name. But you know.

So, like, I was you know sort of exploring the world of today's young people, you know, when I bumped into this word "fuckboy".  So, you known, I thought I'd like ask what that means in like "youth language," and this is like what I found out.:

fuckboy (defined)

http://thoughtcatalog.com/melanie-berliet/2016/04/27-hilarious-ways-to-explain-exactly-what-a-fuckboy-is/

And so like I was reading that and stuff and it suddenly occurred to me, like wow, that sounds a lot like donald trump!
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: trump may be a fuckboy.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 04:36:32 PM »
All the wimmen who swore they were not going to vote for him because hes such an arrogant alpha male asshole, were probably thinking about getting poled when they were getting polled.  Most of them found temporary relief with masturbation.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 04:43:24 PM by Uncle Bob »
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 04:51:16 PM »
I guess I'm not the only one swilling sake tonight. Though your're in Australia, so perhaps you're swilling something else?  Can they make alcoholic beverages out of vegemite?  ;)  .... I know, I should be drinking tequilla, it being my native swill.

so, um, what were we talking about?

Oh, yeah. Vegimite sandwitches.  Good lord, mate, how do you people stomach that stuff? Sheesh!

My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 05:16:21 PM »
Can they make alcoholic beverages out of vegemite?  ;)  .... I know, I should be drinking tequilla, it being my native swill.

I think we need to try that! And as much as i like beer, i would be better off also taking up sake and tequila to keep up ketosis this xmas and new year. The Gatorade Institute and glycolysis, theres an agenda driven research paradigm that would do the pharmacos proud.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 05:22:01 PM by Uncle Bob »
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 05:29:35 PM »
Can they make alcoholic beverages out of vegemite?  ;)  .... I know, I should be drinking tequilla, it being my native swill.

I think we need to try that! And as much as i like beer, i would be better off also taking up sake and tequila to keep up ketosis this xmas and new year. The Gatorade Institute and glycolysis, theres an agenda driven research paradigm that would do the pharmacos proud.

Them's a lot of multi ... multi *hic* multi-sylabicals thar Mister.  *hic*

Pardon me.  I think I can feel a nap comink on.