AuthorTopic: RE's Kollapse Kitten  (Read 3678 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Fate of the Kollapse Kitten
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 01:23:28 PM »
OK, I found out today why KK has not dropped by since I returned from the SUN☼vocation.

My next door neighbor Julie was out on the porch and another neighbor was "walking" his cat complete with leash around, and I asked Julie what happened to KK?

KK now has a new home with friends of hers who have several cats, both indoor and outdoor.  Not in our complex, hopefully in a nice cat friendly area with lots of mice and birds to chase.

I also had a nice chat with Julie for the first time since moving here 2 years ago.  We traded stories about our neighbors, and about our Water system, her job and so forth. I am currently doing a Water test for the water company that runs the filtration system we are now using.  I had to run the water about 10 minutes this morning, then not use the water at all for 6-8 hours, then fill up a container with Nitric Acid in it immediately on running the water again.  The NA is in there to preserve the compound structure I guess.

I have chatted with Julie's son a few times, he is around 16 and was fascinated by my Plazmatic lighter and wanted to try it out to light a cancerette.  While I won't give out smokes to anyone especially not 16 year olds,  if they already have one I will let them use my lighter. They're gonna get it lit somehow, and I don't think it is illegal to let someone use your lighter, even if they are under-age.

She seems very nice, and it is nice to have at least one normal neighbor. lol.

RE

Cool beans...
Thanks for the update. No, the smoke gestapo won't send you to the Leavenworth Hilton
for a free fire loan as of today. You never know with Agenda 21 lurking in the shadows. BFE Ak. could be
a trial run area similar to Palestine.
Glad you made a new friend with Julie. Keep it lite, your not in da bronx's ...
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind