AuthorTopic: Power Plant meltdowns and the ozone layer  (Read 566 times)

Offline Theta

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Power Plant meltdowns and the ozone layer
« on: February 12, 2017, 04:32:52 AM »
Thought I'd make a thread here because of an interesting little quote in a recent article by Guy McPherson: https://guymcpherson.com/2017/02/faster-than-expected/

“THE JASON GROUP at the Pentagon is getting new data (upon my constant requests) that the effect of over 450 reactors melting down will most likely destroy the Ozone layers. Rather than going Venus Earth will end up more like Mars. Very dead with almost no chance to regenerate an atmosphere. Report to be published in 2017.”

Bit of a weird thing to include and something that pretty much clashes with the rest of the article (especially the latter part which states that human habitat will return after a few million years, but humans wont), so I thought I'd put the article here and see what you guys think. Perhaps Guy really is going crazy or there's something to this report that is to be published in 2017

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Power Plant meltdowns and the ozone layer
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 04:44:54 AM »
Thought I'd make a thread here because of an interesting little quote in a recent article by Guy McPherson: https://guymcpherson.com/2017/02/faster-than-expected/

“THE JASON GROUP at the Pentagon is getting new data (upon my constant requests) that the effect of over 450 reactors melting down will most likely destroy the Ozone layers. Rather than going Venus Earth will end up more like Mars. Very dead with almost no chance to regenerate an atmosphere. Report to be published in 2017.”

Bit of a weird thing to include and something that pretty much clashes with the rest of the article (especially the latter part which states that human habitat will return after a few million years, but humans wont), so I thought I'd put the article here and see what you guys think. Perhaps Guy really is going crazy or there's something to this report that is to be published in 2017

Guy went crazy a while back.  He now just looks for new stuff to confirm his thesis of all Dead People by 2025.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Palloy2

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Palloy's Blog
Re: Power Plant meltdowns and the ozone layer
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 06:26:08 AM »
The statement isn't worth anything without explaining why all the world's reactors would melt down, and a chemical mechanism between that and the ozone layer.
"The State is a body of armed men."