PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Your 9-11 conspiracy thread

AuthorTopic: Your 9-11 conspiracy thread  (Read 40211 times)

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Re: Your 9-11 conspiracy thread
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2012, 07:33:24 PM »
Anti-gravity Cathedral
Anti-gravity Cathedral
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2012, 11:41:11 AM »
The history is told that, in a certain town, men and women toiled at work in order to survive. Everyday the men and women went out to their respective jobs: the men to the fields and the bean crops; the women to the firewood and the carrying of water. At times there was work that brought them together as equals. For example, men and women would join together for the cutting of coffee, when its time had come. And so it passed. But there was a man who did not do that. He did work though, but not in the fields or bean crops, nor did he go to the coffee plantations when the beans reddened among the branches. No, this man worked planting trees in the mountain. The trees this man planted did not grow rapidly, all of them took entire decades to grow and to make all their branches and leaves. The other men laughed at and criticized this man quite a bit. "Why do you work at things that you are never going to see completed? Better to work in the fields, which will give you fruit in months, and not in the planting of trees that will be large when you have already died." "You are a fool or crazy, because you work fruitlessly." The man defended himself and said: "Yes, it is true, I am not going to see these trees full grown, full of branches, leaves and birds, nor will my eyes see children playing under their shade. But, if all of us work just for the present and for just the following day: who will plant the trees that our descendents are going to need, in order to have shelter, consolation and joy?" No one understood him. The crazy or foolish man continued planting trees that he would not see, and sensible men and women continued planting and working for their present. Time passed, and all of them died, their children continued in their work, and those were followed by the children of their children. One morning, a group of boys and girls went out for a walk and found a place filled with great trees, a thousand birds living in them and their great branches giving relief from the heat and protection from the rain. Yes, an entire mountainside was found filled with trees. The boys and girls returned to their town and spoke of this marvelous place.

The men and women gathered together and they went to the place in great surprise. "Who planted this?" they asked. No one knew. They went to speak with their elders and they did not know either. Only an old one, the oldest of the community, could give them the information and he told them the history of the crazy and foolish man.

The men and women met in assembly and had a discussion. They saw and understood the man whom their ancestors had dealt with and they admired that man very much and they were fond of him. They knew that memory can travel very far and arrive where no one can think or imagine, the men and women of that today in the place of the great trees.

They surrounded one that was in the center, and, out of colored letters, they made a sign. They had a fiesta afterwards, and dawn was already approaching when the last dancers were leaving to go to sleep. The great forest was left alone and in silence. It rained and it ceased to rain. The Moon came out and the Milky Way molded its convoluted body once again. Suddenly a ray of moonlight insinuated itself among the great branches and leaves of the tree in the center, and, by its small light, the sign of colors that had been left there could be read:

"To the first ones:

Those who came later did understand.

Salud"

- subcomandante marcos

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2012, 06:18:42 PM »
Dr. Judy Wood Debunked (re-upload)

:emthup: :emthup: :emthup:
Faith,

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2012, 11:27:33 PM »
Dr. Judy Wood Debunked (re-upload)

:emthup: :emthup: :emthup:

last year an old friend posted on his links blog a short vid debunking the idea that tower 7 was pulled. it was laughable and your video reminded me of it.  that you condescended to embed it here it confirms my suspicions that you have been utterly incapable of opening your mind to otherness.

segment by segment:

1. the close-up shots of the rubble mean nothing. it's blatant misuse of the power of suggestion. judy wood never said there wasn't any rubble.

2. the wilted firetruck. can you ACTUALLY see in the photos provided that the front of the truck was crushed by a "large block of building" like the witness claimed? I can't. in my reading of the witness statement, he didn't see the firetruck GETTING crushed. I suspect he assumed this to be the case (understandably) because what else was he to think in that context. can you intuitively say that that firetruck damage is more consistent with crushing damage than wilting? is so, then what of the undamaged door? what of the possibility that it was a combination of the two dynamics - crushing AND something else?

3. the half-burned cop car. you fell for this hook line and sinker? why would a car 5ft from a burning van get burned like that? did the flames jump? if so, what would you say fueled the fire on the cop car, and why do you think it burned out where it did? if you don't think the flames jumped, do you honestly think that the heat from the van fire (which in the photo is probably near or at its maximum) was intense enough to do that to the cop car? because I don't. I could stand ten feet from a bonfire about that size. the one think I can think of is that the fuel tank on the van exploded but some of the gas ran downhill onto the curbside back tire of the cop car. my trump card, though, is that if you look in the background of the first photo of the cop car, you'll see ANOTHER HALF-BURNED VEHICLE WITH NOTHING PARKED ON EITHER SIDE OF IT.

4.  the supposed debunking of the general toasted cars phenomenon is so inane. judy wood never said fire isn't a part of the toasting process! so this supposed debunker is making shit up to debunk, which didn't surprise me since debunking in our society has  largely become a sister strategy to the defaming of conspiracy theory.

gimme a break, agelbert. i'll even give you the wilted firetruck, since it's possible she didn't see photos of it before it was towed. but this cherry-picking does nothing to diminish her general point about anomalous vehicle damage.

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2012, 10:07:45 AM »
you know, agelbert, I was thinking that I could've done the previous post more justice by overlaying onto that crappy debunking video an audio version of my flawless color commentary. I just forgot this time. as an example of what I mean, here's a previous, short work of mine:

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/5852
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:28:32 PM by WHD »

Offline widgeon

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2012, 03:43:50 PM »
To be clear, I'm generally highly persuaded that at the least 9-11 was a LIHOP operation.  However, there is one sticky problem that's never been properly answered for me.

If the Pentagon event was a missile, what happened to the plane that was highjacked that the "missile" replaced in the final moments?  If there was no plane, how can Barbara Olsen be explained?

Offline JoeP

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2012, 01:32:22 PM »
Three part study by Peter Dale Scott on the attacks of September 11.

LAUNCHING THE U.S. TERROR WAR (1/3)

LAUNCHING THE U.S. TERROR WAR (2/3)

LAUNCHING THE U.S. TERROR WAR (3/3)

From "Coming to Jakarta":

To have learnt from terror

to see oneself

as part of the enemy

can be a reassurance
just my straight shooting honest opinion

Offline widgeon

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2012, 04:34:11 PM »
Barbara Olson is still the one loose end to "the conspiracy" that I can't get around.

Offline widgeon

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2012, 11:40:36 AM »
FWIW, I'm not talking about the reported cell phone calls from her.  I am talking about ... where did she go?  If she died, didn't they effectively kill one of their own insiders?  Just a coincidence she was on that plane?  An unfortunate coincidence that neither she nor Ted were told what was going to occur that day so, by pure coincidence, she was on that plane (that "hit" the Pentagon)?

There is the related problem that if was a missile that hit the Pentagon, then what happened to the plane that the official story credits with hitting it?  It couldn't have landed elsewhere, etc. because, again, Barbara Olson is supposedly dead.

It's the hardest part of the entire LIHOP/MIHOP case (for me).

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2012, 02:16:48 PM »
FWIW, I'm not talking about the reported cell phone calls from her.  I am talking about ... where did she go?  If she died, didn't they effectively kill one of their own insiders?  Just a coincidence she was on that plane?  An unfortunate coincidence that neither she nor Ted were told what was going to occur that day so, by pure coincidence, she was on that plane (that "hit" the Pentagon)?

There is the related problem that if was a missile that hit the Pentagon, then what happened to the plane that the official story credits with hitting it?  It couldn't have landed elsewhere, etc. because, again, Barbara Olson is supposedly dead.

It's the hardest part of the entire LIHOP/MIHOP case (for me).

hey widge. boxcutter olson had face and fingerprint transplants and a do not disturb sign frequents her door 500ft below the denver airport. her husband is really in denver tonight (vp debate) because marriage is a Conservative value.

the planes? what, the ole switcheroo isn't good enough for you? okay we'll throw in the bermuda triangle of the north (shanksville)? loose fill, baby!

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2012, 10:50:31 AM »
it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a missile ode to the holographic universe!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ek-Q0T9wK2g&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ek-Q0T9wK2g&fs=1</a>

Offline widgeon

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2013, 02:01:25 PM »
The problem w/ these alternative plane theories is still the same one as I describe in the Barbara Olsen question above ... if these weren't "the p[lanes" then where did all the passengers go (including Barbara Olsen) (the explanation that Ted wanted her dead notwithstanding).

I sure don't buy the official story (Building 7 For Sure), but these holographic plane & missile theories don't get it any tighter for me.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Thom Hartmann on 911 & JFK assasination
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2013, 01:38:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBUe5vERjzY#&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TBUe5vERjzY#&fs=1</a>
Faith,

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
9/11/2001: The New Pearl Harbor
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2013, 07:12:23 PM »
Part of a mammoth 5 hour film by MASSIMO MAZZUCCO.  Available to view free online.  Also JFK, Marijuana, UFOs, the WORKS!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/O1GCeuSr3Mk?feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/O1GCeuSr3Mk?feature=player_embedded</a>

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Randy C

• Foxsteader
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
"High Ranking US Major General Exposes 911 official version untrue"
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2014, 11:04:44 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xzsbSbVUE

"High Ranking US Major General Exposes 911 official version untrue"

Excellent interview with a retired major general, USA who spent his career as an Army intelligence analyst.  I share his views, all of them, including the problem he had coming to terms with the fact that our government was most likely responsible for the attacks on 9/11/01.