AuthorTopic: Coming of Age in the Age of Oil  (Read 6693 times)

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Coming of Age in the Age of Oil
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2017, 01:03:17 AM »
Furthermore, not to mention Germany whose rails were the finest for commuting, inEastern Europe,the part of Europe that I was most familiar with, most people could not afford automobiles because their country had been held back from the "glorious development " in the West. Remaining in small settlements and "undeveloped" they remained close to the land, animals, nature, clean water, un GMOed fake food, their ancient traditions and practices, without all the stress of "foreigners " being forced upon them by those know it all academic do gooders insisting on a forced acceptance of multiculturalism, an imbecilic and delusional ideal if there ever was one.When the dirty polluted cities have fallen, these same settlements will continue on with their lives as they have done for millenia. In the dumbed down US OTOH, where nobody knows which way is up, where nobody remembers yesterday much less one hundred years ago and where very few even know what real soil is, who knows what will happen. Starvation I guess, and I really could care less. Because you reap what you sow.