AuthorTopic: 💲 Tax Time!  (Read 741 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
💲 Tax Time!
« on: February 22, 2018, 04:56:47 PM »

Braved a snowstorm today to head for HR Block and get  my personal taxes and the SUN☼ Taxes done.   :icon_sunny:  The dream of the SUN☼ Foundation will live on for another year!  :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

My own taxes zeroed out, so I owe nothing nor will I get any money back.  Price tag for that return, a cheap $40.  That return is already paid for and filed.

While I pay no taxes, I get a lot of bennies from the rest of you Tax Donkeys!  :icon_sunny:  My Medicare tab is picked up mostly by the taxpayer.  My living quarters are tax subsidized housing.  In reality of course, taxpayers aren't picking up this bill, it's being financed by exponentially increasing debt.  However, Trumpsky's tax plan so far has not negatively impacted me in the slightest.  :icon_sunny:

The SUN☼ taxes are done, but my Tax Pro still has to fill out the SC Charities form.  I did that one last year, but since  I'm paying for her to do the tax forms anyhow, I'm having her do that too.  That makes it very EZ.  Estimated cost for this return, $150-$175.  Also not bad.  Should be able to file that one in the next month or so, and we have until May to get it in, so no problem.  I am ON TASK!  ;D

Now, hopefully this year we can get some more Big Donations! 🤑  Now that we have a Track Record and have raised money, I can go for matching funds Grants from Da Goobermint and the Illumnati.  I'll start searching Grants.gov again.

Open up your Wallets 💰 and help us get the SUN☼ Foundation Building a Better Tomorrow!  Go to the SUN☼ Webpage and click onthe PayPal Button to make your TAX DEDUCTIBLE Donation!

RE

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:09:24 PM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can