AuthorTopic: Things That Make Me Say, "Dafuq?"  (Read 23046 times)

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Things That Make Me Say, "Dafuq?"
« Reply #270 on: January 11, 2019, 10:17:33 AM »
There's a signpost up ahead.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2019, 05:16:27 PM »
In case you missed it, Clemson upset Alabama to win the so-called National Football Championship. Keep that in mind as you read ab0ut the doings of President Class Fucking Act:

Picture this hand, offering Dabo Swinney a burger.
Photo: Evan Vucci (Associated Press)

The Clemson Tigers, 15-0 and national champions, will make the traditional national championship team visit to the White House tonight. That this visit is happening during a government shutdown has rankled some, especially since not every team is even invited anymore. (Villanova didn’t get one. The Red Sox did. The Eagles were uninvited and the Warriors disinvited in a huff. Whatever.)

Anyway, fear not! Our incredibly normal president made a statement on the issue today that is sure to quell all debate about the visit.

Here’s a transcript:

Clemson championship team, the national championship team, will be coming tonight and it’ll be exciting. Very great team, unbelievable team. They’ll be coming tonight. And I think we’re going to serve McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger Kings with some pizza. I really mean it. It will be interesting. And I would think that’s their favorite food. So we’ll see what happens. But they’re coming tonight, the national champions, subject to the weather.

Donald Trump does lie constantly, consistently, at every opportunity. And there’s a possibility he’s joking that either a) the government is shut down, so they’ll have to order fast food for the kids, or b) that college kids have a similar diet to that of our current president, which consists almost entirely of junk food, desserts, and bowls of rice.

But I think we can take Trump at his word here. He really is going to serve McDonald’s, Wendy’s, and that classic side dish, Burger Kings With Some Pizza. Honestly, that sounds like a great meal. A fast food smorgasbord fit for champions! I picture the Clemson football team, wandering the halls of an empty, darkened White House, holding pizza in one hand and burgers in another.

UPDATE (5:59 p.m. ET): As I surmised, Trump was serious. A White House spokesperson confirmed to CNN that Trump is actually paying for the food for the 76 Clemson players (plus coaches and other administration) making the trip to Washington. Yes, Trump is so cheap he’s only buying these kids fast food.

Ordering fast food for dinner is a classic parent move for when everything in the house is going to hell. But I don’t know why the White House didn’t just have the furloughed staff come in and work the event. What would be more appropriate at a celebration of college football than people working for free?

And here's Jim Wright's take:

Image may contain: 1 person, food
Jim Wright

750 17th Street NW, Washington DC (nearest McDonald's to the White House):

Drive Thru Window: Could you repeat that?

Secret Service: I need 500 hundred Big Macs, 50 Filet-O-Fishes, 1000 Chicken McNuggets, and all the fries you got.

Drive Thru:

Secret Service:

Drive Thru: Anything to drink?

But Seriously, nothing hits the spot like a corpse warm Filet-O-Fish that's been sitting on a table under TV lights for a couple hours.

Hope the bathrooms are working better than the food service.

At Trump's order, the White House served McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King to the championship Clemson football team today. Trump called it "great American food."

This is some President Camacho Idiocracy level shit right here.

The only thing missing was a "Brought to you by Carl's Jr."

"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 15, 2019, 03:28:06 AM »
Where's the super model mowin' thru a cheese burger.....  :icon_mrgreen:

Only in the merry ol' land of oooze  :icon_sunny:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
For Geoengineers, a Scientific Existential Crisis
« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2019, 06:20:36 AM »
SRM? Dafuq, indeed...

But here's the money shot:
“People should be livid that elites and governments are presiding over a slow-motion apocalypse and have let global warming get to a point where some careful geoengineering research is warranted.”

For Geoengineers, a Scientific Existential Crisis
Technofixes for the climate crisis are no one’s first choice. What is it like to study something you wish would disappear?

01.16.2019 / BY Dave Levitan

IN MID-DECEMBER, more than 28,000 people met in Washington, D.C. to discuss everything earth science-related at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting. But amid the dry data and scientific acronyms at a session on solar geoengineering, the science had a patina of existentialist dread that you might not see in a similar forum. There were questions of public disclosure, talk of slippery slopes, and an inescapable nervousness, as if maybe this subject was only barely sitting on the respectable side of science.

“SRM is only being considered because the world is broken.”

It isn’t hard to understand why. Geoengineering refers to a controversial set of proposals centered around one basic idea: to use technology to help cool down a rapidly warming planet. The most prominent scheme is solar radiation management (SRM), whereby sunlight is reflected back into space to reduce global warming. Such a feat may be attempted through a variety of techniques including stratospheric aerosol injection, which acts much like a volcano does naturally by dumping tons of tiny sulfur particles 60,000 feet in the sky.

This is not, generally speaking, a popular idea. “SRM is only being considered because the world is broken,” says Simon Nicholson, director of American University’s Global Environmental Politics Program, who works on the politics and governance of geoengineering. The approach is a measure of last resort, a stopgap that might stave off some of the worst effects of warming in the face of plodding progress toward reducing carbon emissions. SRM also has plenty of potential downsides — such as regional changes to weather patterns and related effects on crop yields — and it would do nothing to address climate-adjacent issues like ocean acidification.

Though it remains divisive, solar geoengineering has started to gain traction both in climate science and with the broader public, thanks to the increasing direness of climate change. Still, most geoengineering researchers agree that reducing carbon dioxide emissions is by far the highest priority. If humanity somehow managed to switch off the CO2 spigot tomorrow, though, geoengineers’ field could disappear. The point of geoengineering today is to slow down climate change, and if we could do that through less controversial means, there might not be a need to study the concept at all.

So the geoengineers find themselves in the somewhat odd position of working in a field that they wish did not exist. What is that like?

ACROSS THE FIELD, the reactions to this existential crisis are mixed. “SRM is peculiar, in the sense that most of those who study it do so with some amount of reluctance or ambivalence,” Nicholson says. Researchers studying geoengineering generally acknowledge the subject matter is “unpalatable,” he adds, which leads to an uncommon degree of self-reflection and caution.

“The world is full of things we wish didn’t exist but ignore at our peril. “

This cautious approach is partially informed by sharp criticism from those who think that even studying SRM gives tacit permission to ignore the imperative of emissions reductions; there are plenty of angry responses from the public, as well as fromclimatescientists and those in other fields. But many geoengineering experts think this criticism is short-sighted. “Wishing it weren’t so won’t make it go away,” says Joshua Horton, a research director of geoengineering at Harvard University. “The world is full of things we wish didn’t exist but ignore at our peril. Climate change is one of those things, and so is solar geoengineering — ignoring the former will lead to catastrophe, but ignoring the latter is also likely to lead to unnecessary pain and suffering.”

While some scientists may still wish geoengineering was a fringe idea, there is no doubt that it is heading toward the mainstream. The United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which assesses and synthesizes the scientific research on climate change, as well as potential impacts and mitigation strategies, has increasingly included discussion of geoengineering in its publications. The IPCC’s most recent special climate report featured big chunks of a chapter on the topic, though it explicitly refrained from using the term geoengineering itself and separated SRM from carbon dioxide removal, which is much less controversial. One of the conveners of the AGU session, David Keith, a professor of applied physics and public policy at Harvard and among field’s most prominent academics, missed the D.C. meeting because he was in Poland, where he participated in a panel session on geoengineering at the United Nations climate meeting.

Some geoengineers have noticed the shift in perspective in their daily work. “The first time I ever mentioned that I was going to work on geoengineering, it was basically the end of my talk and I got yelled off the stage,” says Douglas MacMartin, an engineer and climate scientist at Cornell University. Today, he adds, no one he interacts with — other scientists or the general public — says the research is a bad idea.

Still others think of their work in terms of risk management. “If you know there’s some chance of catastrophic risk, then you need to know if you have options or not,” says Holly Buck, a postdoctoral fellow at UCLA who works on the socio-political side of geoengineering. Buck thinks the anger over the need for the field is “a completely appropriate response,” but geoengineering researchers are not the right target. “People should be livid that elites and governments are presiding over a slow-motion apocalypse,” she says, “and have let global warming get to a point where some careful geoengineering research is warranted.”

MacMartin agrees, and compares geoengineering to putting an airbag in a car. “Yes we should take the foot off the gas, yes we should put the foot on the brakes,” he says, “but if you’re going to have an accident, we’d really actually like to reduce the impacts. We’d like to understand whether that’s possible.”

Despite some claims to the contrary, there have so far been almost no physical geoengineering experiments — it’s essentially all computer modeling. At the AGU meeting, though, one of the themes was exactly where to go next. Some experts, such as Ken Caldeira, a climate scientist at the Carnegie Institution for Science in California, think the modeling has more or less run its course; others, including MacMartin, think there is plenty more that the computers have to offer, and that “we don’t know what experiments we need to do.” (One small but prominent outdoor experiment, dubbed SCoPEx, is planned, though it awaits the establishment of an external advisory board before it receives full approval.)

“If you’re going to have an accident, we’d really actually like to reduce the impacts.”

There was a hint of defensiveness in the room as well, a sense that they’re only studying this because the world has forced it upon them. Presenters mentioned the dramatic effects of unchecked climate change, and how the uncertain negative effects of SRM likely pale in comparison to the alternative.

But mostly, these scientists appear to like going to work every day, even though their chosen field is, to put it gently, a bit noisy. Nicholson calls the field “complex and intellectually enlivening,” and MacMartin enjoys the interdisciplinary nature of the work — you can’t separate the science from the sociopolitical angles, and that makes for a stimulating environment.

That’s not to say that there aren’t still discouragements along the way. Some research has suggested that actually explaining SRM to the public causes support for it to drop, so it remains an open question whether the brighter spotlight on the field will improve its reputation. Jadwiga Richter, a geoengineering scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Colorado, says while most of her colleagues support her research, she still sometimes gets a sense of disapproval from other scientists. “There are definitely people who, you walk down a hall, and they’re shaking their head,” she says. They feel that “this is not what you should be doing.”

Dave Levitan is a freelance journalist based in Philadelphia who writes about energy, the environment, and health. He is the author of “Not A Scientist: How Politicians Mistake, Misrepresent, and Utterly Mangle Science.”

"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2019, 10:10:33 AM »
It'll be tried. It might be that or die, and before long. When the likely alternative is mass death, you stop worrying as much about unforeseen consequences.

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Re: Things That Make Me Say, "Well, I'll be damned..."
« Reply #275 on: January 20, 2019, 05:18:18 PM »
It must a fucking graveyard around this haunt (pun intended) when the GOD DAMN FLAT EARTH DOUCHE BAGS
get fucking press time.

TAKE A GOD DAMN SELFIE FROM THE EDGE..... get back with us!

Actually an excellent point.
For the Denver Post to cover this story, they made an editorial decision and allocated resources.
So one wonders what it was that they chose NOT to cover, along the lines of the dog that didn't bark.

Because seriously everybody here has flown in a plane and has seen the horizon.  Without getting conspiratorial about it some deliberate dummying down is going on in America.  There was a time when editors, aware of their power at least had decency enough to not pander to ignorance as shamelessly as they now do.  Times have changed and ethics melt away like mountain snow.  Control not enlightenment defines our times and it is a time which yields no pride.  What should and would have got an editor fired now is applauded as genius if market share ticks up.  Get the rube under your spell so advertisers can sell shit.  Forget they are real people in need of intellectual help, not intellectual exploitation.  But exploitation is a media power game which sanctions unearned authority in denial of fair play to sell shit.  Some very sick puppies are running the show.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 21, 2019, 04:20:59 AM »
Great lunar eclipse here last night. Wonder how the no-nothings explain those.

They can't be absolved of their ignorance, for ignorance is their goal.

And babies are little gifts from Jesus.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #277 on: January 21, 2019, 04:43:58 AM »
Great lunar eclipse here last night. Wonder how the no-nothings explain those.

They can't be absolved of their ignorance, for ignorance is their goal.

And babies are little gifts from Jesus.

Actually got to see it last night. Directly over head, in a crescent phase, on the coldest night of the year here. Which compared to the Midwest is shirtsleeve weather.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Trump Reportedly Demanded That NASA Fly a Manned Mission to Mars by 2020
« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2019, 03:14:57 AM »
Trump Reportedly Demanded That NASA Fly a Manned Mission to Mars by 2020

Screenshot: New York Times

It may not shock you to learn that our president doesn’t understand space travel. According to Team of Vipers, the new book by former White House communications official Cliff Sims, Trump interrupted a call to the International Space Station to demand that NASA speed up their timeline for sending a manned mission to Mars by over a decade.

It was April 2017, and Trump was calling the ISS for a televised conversation with Peggy Whitson, who had just broken the record to become the American who has spent the longest time in space.

From New York Magazine:

Trump sat at his desk in the Oval Office, flanked by his daughter and adviser, Ivanka, and astronaut Kate Rubins, and read prepared remarks off a sheet of paper while other members of his staff — Jared Kushner, Reince Priebus, Sean Spicer, and Betsy DeVos — looked on. Suspended aboard the Space Station, Whitson and Colonel Jack Fischer fielded his questions, including, “What are we learning by being in space?”

Things, as they tend to do in the Trump administration, quickly went off the rails.

“Tell me, Mars—what do you see a timing for actually sending humans?” Trump asked Whitson. (He had actually signed a bill outlining the timetable just the month before.)

“Well, I think as your bill directed, it would be in the 2030s,” Whitson responded. “Unfortunately spaceflight takes a lot of time and money, so getting there will take some international cooperation.”

“Well, I think we want to do it in my first term or at worst in my second term,” Trump said. “So I think we’ll have to speed that up a little bit.”

Sure, let’s just invent a light-speed aircraft!

This absurd conversation was actually televised at the time, and mentioned in the New York Times coverage of the conversation, which speculated that he had made the suggestion “perhaps jokingly.”

But according to Sims new book, Trump was dead serious.

In the lead up to the interview, Sims says, the situation was tense. Due to the position of the ISS, there was only a 20 minute period in which the interview could be accomplished, so Trump had to be right on time.

Then, according to Sims, Trump went off on a tangent about Mars, and demanded that NASA send a manned mission there before the end of his term.

Then, something happened. Trump “suddenly appeared distracted, distant,” wrote Sims. “I could sense the gears inside of his head starting to turn. I was losing him.” As the clock ticked down, Trump “suddenly turned toward the NASA administrator.” He asked: “What’s our plan for Mars?”

When the NASA administrator explained that it would take until the 2030s to send a manned mission, Trump didn’t accept it.

“Trump bristled,” Sims writes. The president allegedly asked, “But is there any way we could do it by the end of my first term?”

President Deals then tried to negotiate.

Trump did not seem worried about the time. Sims wrote that he leaned in toward Lightfoot and made him an offer. “But what if I gave you all the money you could ever need to do it?” Trump asked. “What if we sent NASA’s budget through the roof, but focused entirely on that instead of whatever else you’re doing now. Could it work then?”

Lightfoot told him he was sorry, but he didn’t think it was possible. This left Trump “visibly disappointed,” Sims wrote. “But I tried to refocus him on the task at hand. We were now about 90 seconds from going live.”

As if this could get any more absurd, with only seconds to spare before the absolute deadline to connect with the ISS, Trump stopped to look in a bathroom mirror.

“Space Station, this is your President,” Trump said to his own reflection, according to Sims.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2019, 04:11:46 PM »

Arizona Lawmaker Wants Porn To Fund Trump’s Border Wall
House Bill 2444 would require electronic devices bought or sold in the state to include porn blockers that would require a fee to disable.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arizona-lawmaker-wants-porn-tax-to-fund-trumps-border-wall_us_5c47438ae4b0bfa693c7a650
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2019, 04:58:48 AM »

House Bill 2444 would require electronic devices bought or sold in the state to include porn blockers that would require a fee to disable.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/arizona-lawmaker-wants-porn-tax-to-fund-trumps-border-wall_us_5c47438ae4b0bfa693c7a650

This is how these assclowns do, so they can point and say, "See? We didn't even have to raise taxes!"

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
China Starts "Debt Shaming": New App Warns Users If Walking Near Debtor
« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2019, 09:00:11 AM »
Serves those undeserving debt parasites right. Coming to a theatre near you: people from the Wilburrr Ross wing of the Diner will be able to shame those who owe money.
Oh, happy day! This will teach those lazy parasites a thing or two! Ungrateful, lazy fucks who failed to go to college when tuition was $700 a semester and improve themselves so they could buy property or gold!

China Starts "Debt Shaming": New App Warns Users If They Are Walking Near Someone In Debt

Authorities in the northern Chinese province of Hebei have rolled out an app over WeChat which can tell people if they're walking near someone in debt, according to China Daily

The program, aptly named "map of deadbeat debtors," flashes a warning if someone in debt is within a 500-meter radius - showing their exact location according to a screenshot of the app. 

Whether the app reveals the debtors' names or photos is unknown, nor does China Daily mention how much money is owed or to whom - but according to paper the app allows people to "whistle-blow on debtors capable of paying their debts."

"It's a part of our measures to enforce our rulings and create a socially credible environment," said a spokesman for the Higher People's Court of Hebei - which is behind the app. 

The "map of deadbeat debtors" is yet the latest in China's push towards a shame-based "social credit score" system which has already been deployed in several parts of the country. According to a November report, Beijing has an ambitious plan to control China's citizens through a system of social scoring that punishes behavior it does not approve. 

Some critics warn the new system is fraught with risks and could reduce humans to little more than a report card, said Bloomberg

Hangzhou, the capital city of China’s Zhejiang province, rolled out its social credit system earlier this year, rewarding "pro-social behaviors" such as blood donations, healthy lifestyles, and volunteer work while punishing those who violate traffic laws, smoke and drink, and speak poorly about government. 

By mid-Q2, China had blocked more than 11 million flights and 4 million high-speed train trips for people who had poor social credit scores, according to the National Development and Reform Commission.

According to the Beijing plan, different agencies will link databases to get a more detailed picture of every resident’s interactions across a multitude of financial and social platforms

In March, we reported that China had rolled out an advanced facial recognition system over 16 provinces, cities and autonomous regions ominously called "SkyNet" for the "security and protection" of the country, reports Workers' Daily. 

"The system is able to identify 40 facial features, regardless of angles and lighting, at an accuracy rate of 99.8 percent," reported the People's Daily. "It can also scan faces and compare them with its database of criminal suspects at large at a speed of 3 billion times a second, indicating that all Chinese people can be compared in the system within only one second."

Between debt-shaming and skynet, China's future is looking more and more dystopian as time goes on. 

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
More Russian Disinfo?
« Reply #282 on: February 12, 2019, 06:24:27 AM »
Putin ally boasts that Russia interferes in elections by ‘meddling with your brains — we change your conscience’

An influential Kremlin adviser boasted that Russia’s foreign interference goes beyond elections — and actually interferes with consciousness.

Vladislav Surkov, who’screditedwith shaping Russia’s authoritarian political system using techniques borrowed from reality television, wrote a lengthy essaypublished in theNezavisimaya Gazetanewspaperpredicting that Vladimir Putin’s governance would influence the rest of the world.

“We need to recognize, understand and describe the Putinist system of government … as the ideology of the future,” Surkov wrote,according toThe Independent.

Surkov admitted the Kremlin sought to influence Western democracies using the same techniques he has used to build what he calls a “managed democracy” in the former Soviet Union.

The so-called “grey cardinal” mocked foreign governments investigating Russian election interference, and boasted that his propaganda techniques were even more powerful than hacks and other forms of meddling.

“Things are much more serious,” Surkov said, according to Ukraine’s ambassador to Austria. “We meddle with your brains, we change your conscience — and you have no clue what to do about it.”

Surkov echoed conspiracy theories promoted by President Donald Trump and his conservative allies about a “deep state” bureaucracy managing U.S. democracy, which he said offered only the “illusion of choice.”

“The modern model of Russian statehood begins on trust and rests on trust,” he said. “This is its major distinction to the western model, which cultivates distrust and criticism. And herein lies its strength.”

olexander scherba@olex_scherba

Putin's adviser Surkov to those "who cry about Russian meddling in elections": "Things are much more serious: we meddle with your brains, we change your conscience - and you have no clue what to do about it".http://www.ng.ru/ideas/2019-02-11/5_7503_surkov.html?print=Y 

5,511 people are talking about this

Don't let Silicon Valley control what you see. Get more s

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #283 on: February 12, 2019, 02:47:38 PM »

This is how these assclowns do, so they can point and say, "See? We didn't even have to raise taxes!"

Lets go for it but after the wall gets built anybody who climbs over it nekid, gets instant citizenship!  And a Chevrolet.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: More Russian Disinfo?
« Reply #284 on: February 12, 2019, 02:51:52 PM »
Putin ally boasts that Russia interferes in elections by ‘meddling with your brains — we change your conscience’

An influential Kremlin adviser boasted that Russia’s foreign interference goes beyond elections — and actually interferes with consciousness.

Vladislav Surkov, who’screditedwith shaping Russia’s authoritarian political system using techniques borrowed from reality television, wrote a lengthy essaypublished in theNezavisimaya Gazetanewspaperpredicting that Vladimir Putin’s governance would influence the rest of the world.

“We need to recognize, understand and describe the Putinist system of government … as the ideology of the future,” Surkov wrote,according toThe Independent.

Surkov admitted the Kremlin sought to influence Western democracies using the same techniques he has used to build what he calls a “managed democracy” in the former Soviet Union.

The so-called “grey cardinal” mocked foreign governments investigating Russian election interference, and boasted that his propaganda techniques were even more powerful than hacks and other forms of meddling.

“Things are much more serious,” Surkov said, according to Ukraine’s ambassador to Austria. “We meddle with your brains, we change your conscience — and you have no clue what to do about it.”

Surkov echoed conspiracy theories promoted by President Donald Trump and his conservative allies about a “deep state” bureaucracy managing U.S. democracy, which he said offered only the “illusion of choice.”

“The modern model of Russian statehood begins on trust and rests on trust,” he said. “This is its major distinction to the western model, which cultivates distrust and criticism. And herein lies its strength.”

olexander scherba@olex_scherba

Putin's adviser Surkov to those "who cry about Russian meddling in elections": "Things are much more serious: we meddle with your brains, we change your conscience - and you have no clue what to do about it".http://www.ng.ru/ideas/2019-02-11/5_7503_surkov.html?print=Y

5,511 people are talking about this

Don't let Silicon Valley control what you see. Get more s

[/quote]

I AM GROOVIN' on the "Smug Vlad" portrait ....

That's top shelf journalism right there Surly !
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:23:47 AM by Surly1 »