AuthorTopic: The Surlynewz Channel  (Read 596411 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The Surlynewz Channel
« Reply #4005 on: Today at 02:28:36 AM »
Perhaps your story with Contrary is why my son got so freaked out when I advised him to just plate the car I gave him in Mohave County, and driving it in upstate N.Y.

The car I bought for him was this '97 Audi wagon. It's out here in the desert being used now as my daily driver.
The car won't pass a smog test. The cats are toast. $900 ea. to replace ...  Our pop. base won't support Uncle Crackers horseshit system. So it's
a non existent entity in No. Az.

I recommended to him to plate it here & bypass the bullshit.

Junior's response was "I will NOT COMMIT FRAUD"  ::)  whatever......

You can buy a patch of useless desert for say $100 to $500 & declare residency or have a business on paper here. Say a mining support bizness.
Whatever it takes to bypass the bullshit. Haven't heard from him since. He's so immersed in Uncle Cracker's Universe. So Sad.
Time will tell. He'll get a belly full of the bullshit & perhaps head back to the Sahara sands for some peace & quiet.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind