On a slow boat to China
                 All to myself alone
                 Get you and keep you
                 In my arms evermore
                 Leave all your lovers
                 Weepin on the far away shore"

Just You and Me Sweet Stuff!! ;D :o :o :-* :laugh:

Jimmie Rodgers - Oh Oh, I'm Falling In Love Again

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjLJBj1BprA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CjLJBj1BprA</a>

Golden Oxen Newz / Re: Gold & Silver News
« Last post by Golden Oxen on Today at 07:09:03 PM »
I have a small stake in physical gold and silver. Everyone should. Most RICH doomers do.

Fixed that for you.  ;D

This is one of the better analyses you have done of the Gold investment strategy versus the Real Estate investment strategy with what spare money you have to do "investing".  But in both cases, as you also note, you need to have fairly substantial spare change with which to pursue either strategy, or really any other one either.

To buy a $200K McMansion to rent out with 40% down, you need $80K in spare change.  Money you need for no other purpose like paying for your kid's braces.  But how many doomers have $80K in spare change at all?  Is that "most Doomers"?  If you assume doomers are evenly spread out across the wealth spectrum, then no most doomers do NOT have so much spare change.  In fact more than 60% of Doomers don't have enough spare change to cover 2 months of bills.  No Pension or Investments besides Social Security if they are old doomers.  Young Millenial Doomers are working up a nice unsecured debt obligation in school tuitions.  When you also factor in that Doomers more often come from the latter two categories than from the RICH Doomers, Rich people in fact more often are the biggest DENIERS of doom, because, "HEY! I'm doing GREAT!" lol.  Read that Moriarty.

In this group, I would wager that only you and GO have significant investments in Gold or Real Estate or even Stocks & Bonds, though Surly probably has a 401K and he has the McHovel he lives in as well, which is more than most people do.  I know AG doesn't have such investments even though he watched his pennies over the years.  LD doesn't have such investments.  I don't have such investments.  OK, AZ has his Gold Mine.  Has he ever given us a ballpark figure on how many ounces of 99.9% Pure 24 Carat 1 lb. Gold Bars he has smelted down out of the ore and stored in his basement safe though?

The kind of warped perspective here is what you get from folks like Doug Casey and Sovereign Man Simon Black.  It's about Wealth Protection strategies for the ALREADY RICH.  At best, only 10% of the population could employ either the Gold or the Real Estate strategy at all, and only 1% to a significant degree.

This is information valuable to 1%er Doomers, not "Most Doomers".

RE

My guesses would be different in regards to a few Diners mentioned here.

Mind you now I am dealing with my experience in dealing with people about matters golden and while mentioning specific names here that you mentioned for simplicity am actually talking about their group, the people who talk, rationalize, their notions and what I have gleaned from their revelations about themselves and financial matters.

You are correct about GO. Surly and LD as well.

Palloy, in my opinion has more gold than Eddie and is a true gold bug who understands gold and has built a reasonable stash of it over many years. All his personality traits are known to me through decades of knowing and discussing gold with true bugs.

Eddie has very little gold IMO. He is neither a gold bug nor a saver, has little understanding about gold.
Eddie has a quite reasonable idea that there is going to be inflation and has decided to utilize leverage to beat it and engage in speculation to run ahead of it or stay equal with it. Like most gamblers or speculators if you wish he deems gold merely another avenue to speculate in and finds it less rewarding for gains than his pot stock or real estate speculations, whatever. He is the antithesis of a gold bug.

AG, no matter what he claims has some gold and silver in my view. His personality is one of a saver, and gold bug, and he understands gold as well as Palloy, maybe better than him. He is also the type who will never admit to owning Gold and keep it hidden from everyone until the grave.

While these are my opinions let me assure you that they are not mindless conjecture. While on an individual basis here, the people you named were used by me as examples, I fully admit to maybe being in error, but take twenty of each personality type and you can rest assured of my accuracy being close to 85 %. 

There is another Diner that came forward and owned up to owning gold, MKing. While he frowns, ridicules, and badmouths it, you will kindly notice that he owns it. :icon_scratch:

Think about it, what is there about these folks that makes them gold owners.

As as aside it would not be fair for me to not mention that there is MORE than one other Diner who has confided in me the amount of gold they own and sought my advice. That will ALWAYS remain Confidential.  Mentioned only to emphasize that Gold and the gold community are topics where my thoughts and studies are focused constantly.

RE mentioned two other folks here that I don't care to mention by name in case of legal reprisal. One is a brilliant man who is also a con artist and master stock promoter, the other is unknown to me.

GOLD BUGS
Far Out Newz / Re: Vincent Fusca / JFK Jr. - One in the Same ?
« Last post by azozeo on Today at 06:36:03 PM »
This QAnon stuff looks like unadulterated horseshoe to gather conspiracy types into the Trump constellation.
Do NOT piss down my leg and tell me that it's a soothing spring rain.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-kbTbg00AJU&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-kbTbg00AJU&fs=1</a>
Dick Bove: Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve

President Trump sharply criticized the Federal Reserve this week, saying interest rate increases are hurting the economy.
    Trump will have the opportunity to fashion the central bank in the image he would like as he has four vacancies to fill on the board of governors.
    The result could be a more politicized Fed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/trump-poised-to-take-control-of-the-federal-reserve.html?__source=sharebar

This could be problematic if the Whatron graduate had any idea what he wanted fro monetary policy. This is the guy who called his national security adviser in the middle of the night to find out whether a strong dollar or a weak dollar was better.

Thanks for the update.
« Last post by azozeo on Today at 06:19:51 PM »
R WE A BETTING MAN HERE ?  MSM BY ????
U CALL IT ....

Glad you approve....
Dick Bove: Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve

President Trump sharply criticized the Federal Reserve this week, saying interest rate increases are hurting the economy.
    Trump will have the opportunity to fashion the central bank in the image he would like as he has four vacancies to fill on the board of governors.
    The result could be a more politicized Fed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/trump-poised-to-take-control-of-the-federal-reserve.html?__source=sharebar

This could be problematic if the Whatron graduate had any idea what he wanted fro monetary policy. This is the guy who called his national security adviser in the middle of the night to find out whether a strong dollar or a weak dollar was better.
« Last post by Surly1 on Today at 05:58:56 PM »
This QAnon stuff looks like unadulterated horseshoe to gather conspiracy types into the Trump constellation.
Do NOT piss down my leg and tell me that it's a soothing spring rain.
Far Out Newz / This oughta' set you back in the La-Z-Boy
« Last post by azozeo on Today at 05:49:47 PM »
His Highness, The King of Everything in the Known Universe AKA The Trump cabbage patch doll has decided
to give Old Glory a face lift.

I'm posting this here because the discussion involves Jr's reincarnation from the dead.

at the 45:00 min mark of the vid the narrator shows us our new flag. Set for use on 11.11.18 I guess Anna Von Reitz was correct.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9Ylji3hxHI&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/q9Ylji3hxHI&fs=1</a>
« Last post by azozeo on Today at 05:43:07 PM »
The tailing or waste rock piles are primarily fist sized material loaded with
quartz, lead and some spots of gold. The gold on this claim is copper gold.
It's the most beautiful blend of color. A carmelized chocolate would be the best description.

When I was green  :icon_mrgreen: to all this knowledge I had the bucket list opportunity of taking a WW II
P-51 fighter pilot veteran up to his claims for the final goodbye. He was pushing 90 & had become to ill to recover
So we went up to the mountains for his last ride. There I asked him, "A.J. where's the gold" ? His response was " it's
in the chocolate rock ".  :icon_scratch:

That was '06. It's now '18. "I Get It" & have for some time.
« Last post by David B. on Today at 04:54:23 PM »
Even Palloy has (or had) gold. At least he said so. So.... I think your assumption is wrong. AZ has a gold mine, fer Chrissakes. His hobby is finding gold the old guys missed in their haste to find the motherlode.

Palloy was/is living on the same budget I do, under $20K.  You think he has some mother lode of Gold tucked away in a treasure chest in the rainforest?  He probably has a couple of Maple Leafs.

I mentioned AZ.  We never have gotten any numbers from him on what he has actually been able to extract from the leftovers in that mine.

I am not working on "assumptions".  I am working based on statistics.  MOST people don't have enough money to make investments in either gold or real estate.  That's just a fact.  You live in Doug Casey-land.

RE
I'm not working the mine full time anymore. Am back to a real job.

The old mine has loads of topside value left for a small operation.

We ran the operation as a collective ore wise. (4 men)
Bring down a trailer load from the ore head off the mountain. It was up to the individual to work
the load as he had time.
We banged down the rock to hundred mesh, ran it across an inclined bump table & used a sucker bottle to
remove the flower gold particles.

Running 40  5 gal. buckets would net you roughly 1000 or more fed notes from the scraper. The scraper is my neighbor
Tommy.
The abundance of particles vary from areas of the ore head.
We've had insane infrared assays & mostly around 2 oz. per ton.
We worked mostly the Au locked up in the lead & zinc rather than the quartz. Quartz wears out the chain links in the windmill crusher.

Hope this helps.  :icon_sunny:
Thanks for the detail. I love little tidbits of reality. Windmill crusher? I must have pics!  lode mining is a hard biz... Are you reprocessing the left over ore or pulling new material out from the original claim? In a past life I had a lot of exposure to crazy rock people.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10