Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It's been fairly obvious from the beginning that the chances of finding some smoking gun that clearly demonstrated that the Trump campaign deliberately colluded with Russia or Russians in a way that truly changed the outcome of the 2016 election were slim to none.

//

But Bob Woodward has stated publicly that he couldn't find evidence of Trump or his slimy minions colluding with Russia, and that tells me the evidence is lacking.

Woodward Admits No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion: "I Looked For It Hard For 2 Years"

//
Woodward has now added his voice to many, many others. They have worked hard for years and have found no evidence for collusion. Enough of Partisanship and hysteria. For the sake of our survival, Enough.

I saw this earlier. I suspect the special counsel has investigative tools (the ability to examine bank accounts, fight subpoena power) not available to even Exalted Journalists.

Enough? Fuck no. Not nearly enough. Meanwhile, count the guilty verdicts Mueller has amassed. Don't buy the head fake.

ZH is just full Trump in pseudo-journo drag. And Bob Woodward is all about Bob Woodward. How're my sales?

Woodhead has a serious bar tab somewhere in the swamp.

No kidding. He works it off giving talks.

http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/blog/2014/01/15/bob-woodward-in-norfolk/
Geopolitics / Re: 👮‍♂️ Why Police Kill So Often
« Last post by Surly1 on Today at 05:33:31 PM »
As usual, you're conveniently missing my point.

Yeah, I'm always missing your point, because it's based on structural racism. Why don't you try taking mine. You refuse to acknowledge or concede that you benefit from melanin deprivation, pointing to your own hardscrabble roots (Nobody ever gave me nothin!, uttered as sincerely as the most abject Trumpanzee).

Guess what, ace? All of us worked hard. No one here is living off trust funds. All I ever inherited was a work ethic. If you're born white and male in America, you're born on third base, no matter how poor your circumstances. Failure to get that means a failure of both empathy and imagination.

Tell me what the bleeding fuck job listings for VPs of Diversity hoo-hah have to do with anything that I wrote.
Feel free to go third rail on this shit, but you'll do it denying 300 years of history.
Geological & Cosmological Events / Nibiru Goes Cosmo....
« Last post by azozeo on Today at 05:23:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DBHsgAlGByM&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DBHsgAlGByM&fs=1</a>
It's been fairly obvious from the beginning that the chances of finding some smoking gun that clearly demonstrated that the Trump campaign deliberately colluded with Russia or Russians in a way that truly changed the outcome of the 2016 election were slim to none.

//

But Bob Woodward has stated publicly that he couldn't find evidence of Trump or his slimy minions colluding with Russia, and that tells me the evidence is lacking.

Woodward Admits No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion: "I Looked For It Hard For 2 Years"

//
Woodward has now added his voice to many, many others. They have worked hard for years and have found no evidence for collusion. Enough of Partisanship and hysteria. For the sake of our survival, Enough.

I saw this earlier. I suspect the special counsel has investigative tools (the ability to examine bank accounts, fight subpoena power) not available to even Exalted Journalists.

Enough? Fuck no. Not nearly enough. Meanwhile, count the guilty verdicts Mueller has amassed. Don't buy the head fake.

ZH is just full Trump in pseudo-journo drag. And Bob Woodward is all about Bob Woodward. How're my sales?

Woodhead has a serious bar tab somewhere in the swamp.
Far Out Newz / Re: WERE NOT ALONE....
« Last post by azozeo on Today at 05:16:15 PM »
Surly,
Your parking lot off the deck of Jupiter has grown.....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Od3GvJIVgkQ&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Od3GvJIVgkQ&fs=1</a>
I have an old friend who makes the stupidest FB posts you can imagine. They're so stupid I constantly hear about them from several different members of my family, even though I swore off FB a LONG time ago. All his friends, most of whom are liberal, are constantly giving him back a ration of shit in their comments, but he just keeps right on keeping on.

He's a vet, natch. And he (before he retired),  spent several years working as a southern real estate professional, a demographic group that Joe Bageant used to write about. Joe (as I recall) used to say it was a trade that attracted ignorant bigots, because it was an easy way for a stupid person to make lots of money, basically. (No disrespect to those in that field to whom that might not apply.)

But anyway, this guy, who is not really a bad  guy, is just an example I think of when I think of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

He accepts a lot of Faux News at face value, loves Trump, and makes my gentle prods at feminists, ethnic minorities, and persons of special gender seem pretty...well, gentle.

Social media has made the Dunning-Kruger Effect so obvious, hasn't it? I remember the old saw my father used to tell me:

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and let people know for sure."

But that isn't true anymore, is it? Now you can join in with a solid phalanx of people just as eaten up with dumb-ass as you are, and form a proud parade of ignorant-ass motherfuckers. It's a Brave New World...the age of Dunning-Kruger Pride.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7NdrkKD8Vk&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E7NdrkKD8Vk&fs=1</a>

//

//

For one thing several of America's Worst Assholes are really, really pissed off about it. It gives me particular pleasure that Christian Conservative Asshole Ralph Reed is pissed off.

Evangelical Leaders Are Frustrated at G.O.P. Caution on Kavanaugh Allegation

// And the likelihood that the base will stay home in November and risk handing the Senate to the Democrats may be relatively low, given how popular Mr. Trump remains with white evangelicals. supremacists

Fixed that.
And Major Trump  apologist and right wing attack dog Joe Di Genova says Dr. Ford doesn't want to testify because she's a loon.....which makes me think she almost certainly is NOT, given what complete pond scum Di Genova and his Franken-wife Victoria Toensing both are. With law firms like theirs, DC is likely to get a bad reputation in the long run, I'd say.

Fox guest Joseph diGenova: Christine Blasey Ford "doesn't want to testify because when she does she's going to look like the loon that she is"
diGenova: "She may very well believe everything she's saying, and that is one of the signs of lunacy, believing something that isn't

JOE DIGENOVA: This is utter nonsense, this is another delaying tactic. She really doesn't want to testify --

TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): Right.

DIGENOVA: -- Because when she does, she's going to look like the loon that she is. She may very well believe everything she's saying, and that is one of the signs of lunacy, believing something that isn't real.

The right wing smear machine lurching into operation. Or as we call it here, Thursday.
And Faux News is apoplectic, of course.

Jesse Watters says Ford is not acting like a "true victim", which presumes he might have a clue about how female victims of sexual assault are supposed to act.

I am not persuaded.

One of the two wants an FBI investigation. One does not.
It is a crime to lie to the FBI.
Apply CFS and get back to me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10