AuthorTopic: I can "prove" that the human species is hopeless.  (Read 3001 times)

Offline CthulhuWins

• Contrarian
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Re: I can "prove" that the human species is hopeless.
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 09:36:07 PM »
I want to see who can argue with me. Perhaps the Diner host would like to try. We should all see how legitimate his brain is. This isn't the "Nature Bats Last" bullshit either.

I'm saying that I can rip the minds of the human species apart, and I want to see what words can come out of your mouths to do something about it.

So you are saying you are not human then?  It's sounds like that's what you're saying. 

You won't see any words coming out of any mouths around here though.  You will only see words on a screen that came from our fingers (although I will allow that there is voice recognition software...so technically I guess the words you see could have been generated by somebodies mouth).  Overall though, these words come from fingers.   :emthup:

Proceed...I can't wait to see you rip us apart.  I'm pretty sure that we are all human here.  At least nobody is claiming otherwise.  Azozeo might. 

Hey Azozeo, put down the glue pot for a second, are you human?   :laugh:

:cwmddd:

The first Homo Sap Mind Cthulhu needs to start ripping apart would be his own.  Then perhaps after the Collapse he could reconstruct it into something fairly rational.  ::)

What would be really entertaining would be to have BOTH Cthulu and F-Bomb posting up at the SAME time!  An All Star Cast of Diner Trolls!  Add Karpatok to that with some Nazi stuff!

The stuff dreams are made of.  Or nightmares. lol.

RE

Hey RE - you want to go live with me? I'll let you record it and decide to post it. I just want to see what happens when you meet a real thinker. I want to see the look on your face.
Gotta go with the wrench. Because fuck you.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 09:32:02 AM »
I want to see who can argue with me. Perhaps the Diner host would like to try. We should all see how legitimate his brain is. This isn't the "Nature Bats Last" bullshit either.

I'm saying that I can rip the minds of the human species apart, and I want to see what words can come out of your mouths to do something about it.

So you are saying you are not human then?  It's sounds like that's what you're saying. 

You won't see any words coming out of any mouths around here though.  You will only see words on a screen that came from our fingers (although I will allow that there is voice recognition software...so technically I guess the words you see could have been generated by somebodies mouth).  Overall though, these words come from fingers.   :emthup:

Proceed...I can't wait to see you rip us apart.  I'm pretty sure that we are all human here.  At least nobody is claiming otherwise.  Azozeo might. 

Hey Azozeo, put down the glue pot for a second, are you human?   :laugh:

:cwmddd:

The first Homo Sap Mind Cthulhu needs to start ripping apart would be his own.  Then perhaps after the Collapse he could reconstruct it into something fairly rational.  ::)

What would be really entertaining would be to have BOTH Cthulu and F-Bomb posting up at the SAME time!  An All Star Cast of Diner Trolls!  Add Karpatok to that with some Nazi stuff!

The stuff dreams are made of.  Or nightmares. lol.

RE

Hey RE - you want to go live with me? I'll let you record it and decide to post it. I just want to see what happens when you meet a real thinker. I want to see the look on your face.

Mother Fucker, you bring your best dish to the dance.....

I'll bury your keyboard chicken shit neer-do-well kowboy ass....
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2017, 09:34:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ToE7e3xwijE&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ToE7e3xwijE&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2017, 10:29:37 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/J9CeC3yrcG4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/J9CeC3yrcG4&fs=1</a>
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.