AuthorTopic: THE DIABOLICAL TRUTH ABOUT MASS-MARKET COCAINE  (Read 801 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
THE DIABOLICAL TRUTH ABOUT MASS-MARKET COCAINE
« on: October 06, 2018, 12:14:40 PM »

Apparently, itís a cosmic law that whatever the government wages war against mysteriously becomes exponentially worse. Take drugs, for example. After decades of a brutal and destructive international war, drugs just keep on becoming more prevalent and more dangerous.

But the drug war is part of the zeitgeist, and so we have that strange and terrible dynamic where something that could be potentially be useful and beneficial is forced into the underground where manufacture and distribution are bastardized and taken over by criminals and murderers.

Cocaine is a popular drug with some 22+ million estimated global users, which amounts to almost the entire population of Australia. When produced properly, itís apparently amazing enough that even Sigmund Freud was quite fond of it, noting:

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/10/05/the-diabolical-truth-about-mass-market-cocaine/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: THE DIABOLICAL TRUTH ABOUT MASS-MARKET COCAINE
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 03:49:27 PM »

Apparently, itís a cosmic law that whatever the government wages war against mysteriously becomes exponentially worse. Take drugs, for example. After decades of a brutal and destructive international war, drugs just keep on becoming more prevalent and more dangerous.

But the drug war is part of the zeitgeist, and so we have that strange and terrible dynamic where something that could be potentially be useful and beneficial is forced into the underground where manufacture and distribution are bastardized and taken over by criminals and murderers.

Cocaine is a popular drug with some 22+ million estimated global users, which amounts to almost the entire population of Australia. When produced properly, itís apparently amazing enough that even Sigmund Freud was quite fond of it, noting:

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/10/05/the-diabolical-truth-about-mass-market-cocaine/

I don't like that kind of example. It makes my brain instantly think of the entire Seventh Continent crawling with people hopped up on blow (and of course, I think of hookers, because...well, you know....)

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 06:01:47 PM »

I don't like that kind of example. It makes my brain instantly think of the entire Seventh Continent crawling with people hopped up on blow (and of course, I think of hookers, because...well, you know....)

We both know the history of Cannabis. Coca is next.

No wonder Butch & Sundance moved to Bolivia.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MFyBcCYec6A&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MFyBcCYec6A&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 06:39:07 PM »
Put the Coke back in Coca Cola!  Bring back Soda Fountains in Pharmacies!  :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 02:13:15 PM »
Put the Coke back in Coca Cola!  Bring back Soda Fountains in Pharmacies!  :icon_sunny:

RE

Hold that energy RE  :icon_sunny:
Poofness could happen !

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 02:50:56 PM »

We both know the history of Cannabis. Coca is next.

No wonder Butch & Sundance moved to Bolivia.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MFyBcCYec6A&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MFyBcCYec6A&fs=1</a>

Coca leaf is quite a different thing than concentrated cocaine. 

Compared to cannabis, cocaine is fairly useless. (It does have a couple of important medical uses, but not many, and it has high potential morbidity even when used correctly, which means shit can go wrong without a doctor intending for that to happen.)

I don't see cocaine ever going legal for recreational use, although that'd be okay with me, because I think people should be responsible for their own lives, and all drugs should be legal for those who want them.

People who use cocaine a lot end up suffering a lot of consequences and usually they end up hurting the people that care about them. For those reasons you couldn't possibly interest me in indulging. I only think about drugs now that might help me expand spiritually, and I know damn good and well coke won't do that. Quite the opposite.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 02:57:36 PM »
They're talking about legalizng "Magic Mushrooms" also.  I read that in another article.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 03:20:24 PM »
They're talking about legalizng "Magic Mushrooms" also.  I read that in another article.

RE

That would be beneficial, in my view. Peyote should be legal too. And Ayahuasca. Those drugs are not addictive, and have real usefulness. Micro-dosing mushrooms is already a way people self-medicate, and I approve of that. It seems to help the people who do it.

Hallucinogens are useful for coming of age rituals and for people looking for a way to get "unstuck" from a BAU life rut. My view is that all of them should be taken with experienced and benevolent guides, and it should be done with a lot of forethought and positive intention.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 03:59:21 PM »

RE

That would be beneficial, in my view. Peyote should be legal too. And Ayahuasca. Those drugs are not addictive, and have real usefulness. Micro-dosing mushrooms is already a way people self-medicate, and I approve of that. It seems to help the people who do it.

Hallucinogens are useful for coming of age rituals and for people looking for a way to get "unstuck" from a BAU life rut. My view is that all of them should be taken with experienced and benevolent guides, and it should be done with a lot of forethought and positive intention.

Maybe Sandoz will start making LSD again!

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 04:42:46 PM »
I don't expect LSD to ever be commercially made again.

Our idiot POTUS thinks the way to deal with drugs is the Nancy Reagan/William Bennett/Jeff Sessions approach. As long as he is riding high on the evangelical vote and calling the shots, all the wrong things will be done. And maybe even if he gets knocked off, it might not get much better. Law enforcement is a huge bureaucracy. Drugs are like foreign countries, you can always find one or more to make war on, to keep some job security for the narcs.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 04:43:40 PM »
It's all legal in Amsterdam, and been that way for decades.

My uncle did a fly & buy with VW in '72. Toured Europe in a bus  :icon_sunny:

Amsterdam kept me mesmerized for decades. What a road trip.

The genie's outta' the bottle with weed, what's next. $20 bucks at Caeser's says Coca energy drinks  :icon_mrgreen: (with a perscription...)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 04:53:13 PM »

RE

Big Soda is always looking for the latest & greatest to move product.
Hemp energy drinks are old newz now.

What's next ?

In order for the empire's wheels to turn & squeak, the new bling must be implemented.

Offline Nearingsfault

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 05:43:58 PM »

RE

Big Soda is always looking for the latest & greatest to move product.
Hemp energy drinks are old newz now.

What's next ?

In order for the empire's wheels to turn & squeak, the new bling must be implemented.
I think it took big pharma, big government, and big tobacco to overpower big narco war and get pot legal. Is big soda enough to fight off big narco alone for coca...
If its important then try something, fail, disect, learn from it, try again, and again and again until it kills you or you succeed.