Doomstead Diner Newz Channels > Frostbite Falls Newz

🏄‍♂️ Global Collapse Surfer

(1/7) > >>

RE:
One of my many Collapse Newz Feeds.  I thought I would glom off Surly and add it to the Diner forum also.  :icon_sunny:

You can subscribe to the feed @ Global Collapse Surfer.

RE

RE:

--- Quote from: RE on April 28, 2019, 08:53:58 PM ---One of my many Collapse Newz Feeds.  I thought I would glom off Surly and add it to the Diner forum also.  :icon_sunny:

You can subscribe to the feed @ Global Collapse Surfer.
--- End quote ---

Bah.  Brown Screen of Death!  It looked OK yesterday.  I am going to have to work on this.

RE

RE:
OK, I eliminated the html from the first post.  Brown Screen of Death now gone.

Trying again with another Newz Feed, Doomstead Diner Prepping Newz.  Go to the link for more stories and to subscribe to that feed.

RE

Impact-proof desk developed for pre-school students Shared by
Manila Bulletin News news.mb.com.ph - A group of researchers from the Philippine Normal University (PNU), De La Salle University, and Technological University of the Philippines developed a high impact-proof automated study desk for pres…   The difference between an AR-15 and handgun can be seen in the bullet wounds - National Shared by
Member Barry globalnews.ca - While AR-15-style guns and your typical handgun are both firearms, one radiologist claims that the difference between them can be seen in the bullet wounds they leave behind. According to radiologist…   Critical Spring Preps For When Mother Nature Strikes - Total Survival totalsurvival.net totalsurvival.net - The spring storm season is here, and for thousands of people in the United States, that means time to start preparing the homestead and becoming mentally aware of how to react should you find yoursel… Bug Out Bags for Dogs & Cats Shared by
Alma Anonas-Carpio urbansurvivalsite.com - When disaster strikes, it’s important that you are prepared to take care of the ones who mean the most to you: your spouse, your children, your parents, and other relatives or friends that might need…

Surly1:

--- Quote from: RE on April 29, 2019, 07:52:41 AM ---OK, I eliminated the html from the first post.  Brown Screen of Death now gone.

Trying again with another Newz Feed, Doomstead Diner Prepping Newz.  Go to the link for more stories and to subscribe to that feed.

RE

--- End quote ---

Pastes up nice in HTML, doesn't it?

Best that I could figure out, there is some limit to the number of lines of HTML code you can have in a given post. I learned that I could only post about 18 stories in he DDD before I got some sort of overrun and the BS of D. That included using a HTML editor and killing redundant code.

RE:

--- Quote from: Surly1 on April 29, 2019, 10:16:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: RE on April 29, 2019, 07:52:41 AM ---OK, I eliminated the html from the first post.  Brown Screen of Death now gone.

RE

--- End quote ---

Pastes up nice in HTML, doesn't it?

Best that I could figure out, there is some limit to the number of lines of HTML code you can have in a given post. I learned that I could only post about 18 stories in he DDD before I got some sort of overrun and the BS of D. That included using a HTML editor and killing redundant code.

--- End quote ---

Thx for the info.  I'll keep it to about 5 stories here with the link back to the paper.li page for those interested in more.

RE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version