AuthorTopic: Ivermectin  (Read 411 times)

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Ivermectin
« on: December 22, 2020, 10:46:59 AM »
Not sure if anybody has been following the debate on whether Ivermectin is a good COVID treatment, or a prophylactic treatment to prevent COViD.

Chris Martenson had a video up, and YT and FB both killed it.It was supposedly pretty hard on the US medical establishment for NOT using it.....somebody told me he said they were committing malpractice by ignoring the benefits. Maybe thatís what got it taken down. It was gone before I could watch it.

I no longer have the time or energy to try to convince anybody of anything here.....but I think Ivermectin probably shouldnít be ridiculed...there is probably something keeping it unpopular here.....and that something is bad press paid for by Big Pharma. Ivermectin is cheap, and itís out of patent. No money to be made on it.

In Argentina and India and elsewhere, theyíre using it with good success.....sometimes along with Iota Carrageenan, which is the stuff in that promising nasal spray that got some press a while back.

Ivermectin is used to worm horses and you can buy it at Tractor Supply for less than 5 bucks. It says it isnít for human consumption and this is not medical advice. Just FYI.

It didnít kill me yet.

In India they are giving it to frontline workers.....two 300 microgram doses 72 hours apart....as a preventive....once a month...and they have data showing it works. Until I can get vaccinated, Iím doing that (the regiment I just mentioned)  along with my daily zinc and vitamin D.

Because it would suck to die when the vaccine is in sight......but nobody has offered it to me yet..and the infection rate is back up, and Iím seeing a lot of patients. Ivermection is a fairly benign substance. I used to use it to worm my pigs.

I will also take more Ivermectin immediately if I have symptoms or test positive. One real takeaway for COVID is that anti-virals work better when given early, not when your lungs are already horribly inflamed and you canít breathe.

Iím looking at the Iota Carrageenan too...itís a food additive for dairy products like ice cream....made from algae. It supposedly coats your pharynx with molecules that have the opposite ionic charge of the COVID spike.....and prevents the virus from entering the tissues. I havenít figured out how to make a homemade version of that yet. If anybody knows, please pass it on.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:39:20 PM by Eddie »
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Ivermectin
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 01:10:46 PM »
You can find all the Ivermectin videos you want on bitchute.com just search Ivermectin and most recent

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Ivermectin
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 07:57:19 PM »
You all need to watch this if you havenít been keeping up with Ivermectin. Dr. Paul Marik is a very legitimate doctor and scientist.....probably the world leader now in treating COVID.

All the best info on how to treat and prevent COVID is in this video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xy8XcBodQv0&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xy8XcBodQv0&fs=1</a>
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.