AuthorTopic: Nietsche got it right... Virtue Signaling Indicates Dark Triad personalities  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
So.....the thing about Floyd....and all the other unfortunate black and brown people killed by cops and caught on video...is that the videos do that thing social media does....it causes a laser focus on a particular incident.

Iím not speaking up for Chauvin or any other bad cop...or even some cop with bad judgment who did something stupid....and of course that happens..

Bu these viral videos are not fair evidence of a huge problem, or a growing problem. Police violence against ALL citizens (including back men)  has gotten better over the past 30 years.....plenty of evidence says that....but it matters not at all when you look a that video. It just makes people get emotional and angry.

But it has to be looked at in light of reality...there are 44 MILLION arrests made in this country in a year...and many other confrontations that donít get to that point.

George Floyd is the case of George Floyd. His killing doesnít prove what a lot of people think it proves...that most cops are racists...that all black guys who get killed by cops are victims...but thatís the narrative weíre now expected to swallow.

Thatís my problem with the Floyd killing video....and one of my critiques of BLM. I have other critiques of BLM, which Iíve shared before.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
When a bankruptcy attorney takes bankruptcy, I would assume the judge is usually not very kind.

When I took bankruptcy, the judge was a complete asshole to me, because he understood I did what I did to say "fuck you" to the IRS...and the knew I could afford to pay my creditors....which I did, 100%. He saw to that.

It was a hard five years....but I emerged stronger, not weaker. It made me learn what is important and what isnít.

Iím sure they would scrutinize your case.....lol.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
George Floyds murder among others didn't agrieve BLM? Who says 99% nonsense..

According to Teddy Roosevelt, comparison is the thief of joy. So if you find one example of anti-Semitism in BLM, it is like a meth addict high, but only before the inevitable crash when you remember most white supremacists are antisemitic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=((()))&amp=true

So I guess his death aggrieved white people in Australia, too? Complete nonsense. None of the people who were rioting and looting had ever heard of or met George Floyd. Most of them had never had a negative police encounter in their life. Its comical that you think BLM is an authentic progressive movement here. Their LEADERSHIP is anti-Semitic, as I have explained many times before, and there were MULTIPLE instances of anti-Semitic behavior just this year. Many white supremacists are also anti-Semitic, but the difference between me and you is that I don't SUPPORT the anti-Semites and you do.

People all over the world were shocked and disgusted after the video went viral and shown on every news channel. It's only complete nonsense to say nobody had heard of him when its safe to say everyone had. This is the same as defending the American mercenaries who trump pardoned for the massacre of civilians, the SAS war crimes and now Derek Chauvin and accomplices.

You actually think you were a victim because someone you don't know was murdered half way across the world? No, you don't, you just pretend to be "shocked and disgusted" like everyone else in BLM. If you were REALLY shocked and disgusted, you would be calling out the rioters and looters who destroyed minority owned businesses and low income housing. You would be calling out the liberal mayors and governors who have enacted policies like "defund the police" thereby serving death sentences on thousands of poor blacks in their cities. Since you don't call any of that out, I know you are just virtue signaling like most others.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 03:46:20 PM by Ashvin »

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
When a bankruptcy attorney takes bankruptcy, I would assume the judge is usually not very kind.

When I took bankruptcy, the judge was a complete asshole to me, because he understood I did what I did to say "fuck you" to the IRS...and the knew I could afford to pay my creditors....which I did, 100%. He saw to that.

It was a hard five years....but I emerged stronger, not weaker. It made me learn what is important and what isnít.

Iím sure they would scrutinize your case.....lol.

I would go to a different jurisdiction and scout out the trustees and judges first, looking for ones who don't really give a shit. Now is actually a great time because they are all overworked and underpaid, so they are letting a lot of things slide.

So if you had a 100% plan then you paid the IRS in full? Did you at least cram down any loans or remove any property liens?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 03:45:10 PM by Ashvin »

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
So.....the thing about Floyd....and all the other unfortunate black and brown people killed by cops and caught on video...is that the videos do that thing social media does....it causes a laser focus on a particular incident.

Iím not speaking up for Chauvin or any other bad cop...or even some cop with bad judgment who did something stupid....and of course that happens..

Bu these viral videos are not fair evidence of a huge problem, or a growing problem. Police violence against ALL citizens (including back men)  has gotten better over the past 30 years.....plenty of evidence says that....but it matters not at all when you look a that video. It just makes people get emotional and angry.

But it has to be looked at in light of reality...there are 44 MILLION arrests made in this country in a year...and many other confrontations that donít get to that point.

George Floyd is the case of George Floyd. His killing doesnít prove what a lot of people think it proves...that most cops are racists...that all black guys who get killed by cops are victims...but thatís the narrative weíre now expected to swallow.

Thatís my problem with the Floyd killing video....and one of my critiques of BLM. I have other critiques of BLM, which Iíve shared before.

They knew each other.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile

According to Teddy Roosevelt, comparison is the thief of joy. So if you find one example of anti-Semitism in BLM, it is like a meth addict high, but only before the inevitable crash when you remember most white supremacists are antisemitic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=((()))&amp=true

So I guess his death aggrieved white people in Australia, too? Complete nonsense. None of the people who were rioting and looting had ever heard of or met George Floyd. Most of them had never had a negative police encounter in their life. Its comical that you think BLM is an authentic progressive movement here. Their LEADERSHIP is anti-Semitic, as I have explained many times before, and there were MULTIPLE instances of anti-Semitic behavior just this year. Many white supremacists are also anti-Semitic, but the difference between me and you is that I don't SUPPORT the anti-Semites and you do.

People all over the world were shocked and disgusted after the video went viral and shown on every news channel. It's only complete nonsense to say nobody had heard of him when its safe to say everyone had. This is the same as defending the American mercenaries who trump pardoned for the massacre of civilians, the SAS war crimes and now Derek Chauvin and accomplices.

You actually think you were a victim because someone you don't know was murdered half way across the world? No, you don't, you just pretend to be "shocked and disgusted" like everyone else in BLM. If you were REALLY shocked and disgusted, you would be calling out the rioters and looters who destroyed minority owned businesses and low income housing. You would be calling out the liberal mayors and governors who have enacted policies like "defund the police" thereby serving death sentences on thousands of poor blacks in their cities. Since you don't call any of that out, I know you are just virtue signaling like most others.

Of course I don't think I am a victim of something that happened to somebody else. Even the most hard core right wingers I know said what happened to Floyd was definitely wrong, even trump himself. So to the virtue signalling flag waving cognoscenti and Blue Lives matter totalitarianism apparently indicating dark triad, are you adding absence of empathy?

I know some BLM are assholes, I also understand the rioting, as well as why you want to focus on it as evil. You're not just meant to condemn it, you're meant to carry out the threats. Even trump couldn't nudge them enough with repeating their promises of 'when the looting starts the shooting starts'. While rioters and revolutionaries take action, dark triad helpless victims are too afraid. Also afraid of a little of the bloated budget being used for community programs instead of tanks on the streets, which is all defund the police means. When they effectively are completely unnaccountable, a hit to their budget is the only thing they understand.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 04:56:51 PM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile

Of course I don't think I am a victim of something that happened to somebody else. Even the most hard core right wingers I know said what happened to Floyd was definitely wrong, even trump himself. So to the virtue signalling flag waving cognoscenti and Blue Lives matter totalitarianism apparently indicating dark triad, are you adding absence of empathy?

I know some BLM are assholes, I also understand the rioting, as well as why you want to focus on it as evil. You're not just meant to condemn it, you're meant to carry out the threats. Even trump couldn't nudge them enough with repeating their promises of 'when the looting starts the shooting starts'. While rioters and revolutionaries take action, dark triad helpless victims are too afraid. Also afraid of a little of the bloated budget being used for community programs instead of tanks on the streets, which is all defund the police means. When they effectively are completely unnaccountable, a hit to their budget is the only thing they understand.

Of course it was wrong. But it doesn't prove systemic racism or even that Chauvin himself was racist. There is NO reason to riot or loot over it. There is NO reason for cops to be killed over it, including a black police captain. Where is your empathy for him? There is NO reason for it to justify your pathetic defense of insane policies like defund the police, where cops feel so unprotected now they are walking off the job en masse, including young cops who just got on the force, and violent gang-related crime is skyrocketing in major American cities, leaving dead babies in their aftermath (you probably think that's hyperbole, don't you?).

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: "Defund the Police" Activism in Action
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2020, 07:31:53 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/portland-homicides-soar-highest-level-3-decades-after-disbanding-gun-violence-task-force

Portland Homicides Reach Highest Level In 3 Decades After Gun Violence Task Force Disbanded

As Antifa and other far-left activists have mounted a national campaign to "abolish the police" - going so far in places like Portland and Seattle as to literally fight the police while declaring so-called autonomous zones - the city that's become ground zero for the anti-police movement has seen murder rates soar.

Fox News reports based on local crime statistics that murders are surging in Portland, Oregon. "As of Christmas Eve, this yearís shootings had surpassed last yearís by more than 116%, with 393 shootings reported in all of 2019."

2020 numbers dwarf the prior year's, having reached over 850 shootings. Among these are more single-year homicides than in any year over the prior nearly three decades.

The dissolution of the 34-person police unit happened in July, and since then shootings across the city have skyrocketed. It was done also in the name of Portland's "police reform efforts" in the wake of widespread George Floyd and Black Lives Matter protests and unrest earlier in the summer.

A recent headline covering Sunday night violence, for example, has become typical of most weekends in Portland, which is beginning to resemble Chicago levels of violence. Police described "The number of bullets that must have been flying around our neighborhoods, city streets, sidewalks Ė itís awful."

The city is so desperate that police chief Chuck Lovell is urging the public's help in doing "everything we can together" to "break the cycle of violence."

"Gun violence has plagued our city at twice the rate of last year," he underscored in a public statement. "On average, someone is shot in Portland roughly every two days."

And almost unbelievably (or actually perhaps very believable given it's Portland), a frontline special police task force was earlier disbanded because activists claimed it was inherently racist. As homicides and shootings soared, here's the "action" that far-left activists and woke city officials took, according to local media:

"PPBís [Portland Police Bureau] gun violence reduction team was disbanded in the summer following the criticism of advocates who said that the gun violence reduction team was stopping people of color disproportionately to others."

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Whoever killed the police captain should be in jail, if they're not already.

Portland will revert to tribal law eventually if it carries on the same trajectory. You begin with Moses and eventually get Solomon, Arthur, Janaka or Kennedy. Other times the tyrannical reigns of Herod, Henry the 8th, Ghengis Khan or Trump. If Biden abdicates, it could be another golden age of Kamalot.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 12:56:40 AM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2020, 09:38:06 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/portland-homicides-soar-highest-level-3-decades-after-disbanding-gun-violence-task-force

Portland Homicides Reach Highest Level In 3 Decades After Gun Violence Task Force Disbanded

As Antifa and other far-left activists have mounted a national campaign to "abolish the police" - going so far in places like Portland and Seattle as to literally fight the police while declaring so-called autonomous zones - the city that's become ground zero for the anti-police movement has seen murder rates soar.

Fox News reports based on local crime statistics that murders are surging in Portland, Oregon. "As of Christmas Eve, this yearís shootings had surpassed last yearís by more than 116%, with 393 shootings reported in all of 2019."

2020 numbers dwarf the prior year's, having reached over 850 shootings. Among these are more single-year homicides than in any year over the prior nearly three decades.

The dissolution of the 34-person police unit happened in July, and since then shootings across the city have skyrocketed. It was done also in the name of Portland's "police reform efforts" in the wake of widespread George Floyd and Black Lives Matter protests and unrest earlier in the summer.

A recent headline covering Sunday night violence, for example, has become typical of most weekends in Portland, which is beginning to resemble Chicago levels of violence. Police described "The number of bullets that must have been flying around our neighborhoods, city streets, sidewalks Ė itís awful."

The city is so desperate that police chief Chuck Lovell is urging the public's help in doing "everything we can together" to "break the cycle of violence."

"Gun violence has plagued our city at twice the rate of last year," he underscored in a public statement. "On average, someone is shot in Portland roughly every two days."

And almost unbelievably (or actually perhaps very believable given it's Portland), a frontline special police task force was earlier disbanded because activists claimed it was inherently racist. As homicides and shootings soared, here's the "action" that far-left activists and woke city officials took, according to local media:

"PPBís [Portland Police Bureau] gun violence reduction team was disbanded in the summer following the criticism of advocates who said that the gun violence reduction team was stopping people of color disproportionately to others."

This bullshit is dated today but Seattle is not having protests anywhere.  It is wet and rainy and all people do these days is play video games.  I followed some of the quotes.  This thing is an amateur wordsmith redo of Fox news articles with a jerk-off agenda.  Facts twisted to serve a filthy mind.  Or facts mowed flat like the green of a golf course .

Seattle already forgot about last years autonomous zone.  Totally.  There were murders so nobody wants to remember it.  Expecting otherwise would be like appreciation of Doom going mainstream.  In the daytime it was a tourist attraction.  People went to 'check it out'.  No other reason.  At night it was a collection of fools, lost souls and agent provocateurs likely provided by way of:

https://www.constellis.com/   

Who runs the world?  I went to the above link using a tor browser.  I do NOT want constellis to see my DNS address.  On the front page the company that supplies snarling dogs to harass activists for a price is wishing everyone peace on earth.

In an ever-changing and complex world, security enables innovation, leads to opportunity, and drives progress. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and humanitarian solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is fiercely committed to the success of our customers and partners.

K-Dog knows.

The moral compass of capitalism. 

Privatizing the air you breath so those better than you never have to work.  The moral compass that never stops spinning but always points to the 70 trillion dollars of investment money that calls all the shots.  Pun intended.

Leads to opportunity, and drives progress.  Oh yeah.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 09:48:59 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2020, 10:26:11 AM »

This bullshit is dated today but Seattle is not having protests anywhere.  It is wet and rainy and all people do these days is play video games.  I followed some of the quotes.  This thing is an amateur wordsmith redo of Fox news articles with a jerk-off agenda.  Facts twisted to serve a filthy mind.  Or facts mowed flat like the green of a golf course .

Try to read better, the statistics are being reported for Portland, Oregon (not Seattle). And no one said anything about "protests", only that people in Portland are being gunned down on the streets in record numbers because far left activists are calling for "abolishing" the police department and politicians are listening to them, evidenced by their gun violence police protection unit being disbanded.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 11:35:50 AM by Ashvin »

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
The way it works is like this.

A dollar by itself isn't much.  A few billion dollars collected together is different.  There an EMERGENT consciousness spontaneously appears to protect and grow the money pile.  An organism of human cells is attracted to the pile.  Each cell in the organism is an intelligent automaton.  A part of a money machine with definite rules by which human cells must operate.  Constituent human cells imagine they have separate identities ignoring that the suits they wear say they don't have any identity at all.  This illusion comes from the extreme creativity and freedom by which individual cells are allowed to follow the rules.  Like trees in a forest they can't see themselves or the iron rules they must follow.  They deceive themselves thinking they are free because within limits they are.

Overall the Organism shows similar complexity to some worms.  Only a few hundred to a couple of thousand cells total in the controlling network.  Each cell individually is powerless to control the action of the organism as a whole.  Communication between human cells is both chemical and by means of electrical impulses.  Just like in the real cells of a worms brain.  Neurons in the brain are deeply connected to each other.  They share schools club memberships and directorships.  To the rest of us the bonds are invisible.  Deliberately ignored by the social wiring of the typical human brain.  They live among us invisible.  Like lizard people would.

The raison d'etre like a worm reason to be is simple.  Seek profit by any means necessary ignoring all consequences.  That is how the network rules are set up; leaving the rest of the details to the universe, private security, and PR agencies.

If you don't want to believe me.  Ask this guy.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 11:16:54 AM by K-Dog »

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Just because you are moderator doesn't mean you need to literally change other people's posts to reflect what you think. Write your own.

"going so far in places like Portland and Seattle as to literally fight the police while declaring so-called autonomous zones"

That's the only part that applies to Seattle, the autonomous zones. The rest is about Portland. Why am I teaching an elementary school English course here? Who knows.

Regarding you.  The boss trusts me.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 12:11:01 PM by K-Dog »

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Just because you are moderator doesn't mean you need to literally change other people's posts to reflect what you think. Write your own.

"going so far in places like Portland and Seattle as to literally fight the police while declaring so-called autonomous zones"

That's the only part that applies to Seattle, the autonomous zones. The rest is about Portland. Why am I teaching an elementary school English course here? Who knows.

There are only 9 paragraphs in the ZH article as quoted by you, there are 15 at the source. Are you saying it was KD who did that?

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile

There are only 9 paragraphs in the ZH article as quoted by you, there are 15 at the source. Are you saying it was KD who did that?

KD is editing my posts to add his own comments (like that last sentence in the post you quoted). Whatever, some people resort to childish antics when they are called out for being wrong but cannot face it. Those people are called my clients.