AuthorTopic: Neil Young Calls For Empathy For Rioters  (Read 801 times)

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Neil Young Calls For Empathy For Rioters
« on: January 12, 2021, 09:58:07 AM »
Iím glad to see somebody who gets that Trumpites are mostly people who have been manipulated in a major way....by Trump, by dishonest and biased media looking to profit, and by social media platforms who have made a shit ton of money off these people, most of whom arenít rocket scientists.

Not saying they arenít responsible.....but I do think some empathy is called for. On this forum, Antifa and BLM get empathy.....itís harder for you guys to empathize with Trumpites....but I think Neil gets it right, here.

And whatever he is, he is no right-winger. I can tell you that much.

https://www.newser.com/story/301195/neil-young-calls-for-empathy-on-rioters.html
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Neil Young Calls For Empathy For Rioters
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 11:07:05 PM »
Iím glad to see somebody who gets that Trumpites are mostly people who have been manipulated in a major way....by Trump, by dishonest and biased media looking to profit, and by social media platforms who have made a shit ton of money off these people, most of whom arenít rocket scientists.

Not saying they arenít responsible.....but I do think some empathy is called for. On this forum, Antifa and BLM get empathy.....itís harder for you guys to empathize with Trumpites....but I think Neil gets it right, here.

And whatever he is, he is no right-winger. I can tell you that much.

https://www.newser.com/story/301195/neil-young-calls-for-empathy-on-rioters.html

Re counter insurgency strategy, Neil is a great musician
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:44:21 PM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave