AuthorTopic: The Sound of One Hand Clapping  (Read 39028 times)

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Women and the Long Campout
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2014, 04:16:10 PM »
The Beloved and I camped for our honeymoon too. And both of us jumped off 75 ft cliffs into Lake Buchanan, back when it had water in it. LOL! I bruised my ass so bad I thought I might have a cracked tail bone. Never did  get that checked out. It got better eventually.

Hey LD, I said I wouldn't piss up his ass, not that I would. LOL.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline JoeP

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Women & The Long Campout
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 04:34:38 PM »

Thinking back on all the girlfriends I had growing up, only Illuminati Spawn liked Camping. 

That's interesting.  Is spawn plural? Why do you suppose it was ONLY the Illuminati girl(s) that liked it?  I have my own preconceived ideas on this.   :laugh:
just my straight shooting honest opinion

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 04:45:24 PM »

Thinking back on all the girlfriends I had growing up, only Illuminati Spawn liked Camping. 

That's interesting.  Is spawn plural? Why do you suppose it was ONLY the Illuminati girl(s) that liked it?  I have my own preconceived ideas on this.   :laugh:

LOL.  Only one IS girlfriend in my history, though there are a few thousand of them walking the Earth at any given time.

She was very Granolian type, LLBean Catalogue outfits.  Probably liked the stuff because she was a kind of Tomboy, only child and Dad dragged her out camping from the time she could walk.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline luciddreams

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
Re: Women and the Long Campout
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 04:48:45 PM »
The Beloved and I camped for our honeymoon too. And both of us jumped off 75 ft cliffs into Lake Buchanan, back when it had water in it. LOL! I bruised my ass so bad I thought I might have a cracked tail bone. Never did  get that checked out. It got better eventually.

Hey LD, I said I wouldn't piss up his ass, not that I would. LOL.

Just sayin'...only one way to piss up an ass.   ::)

But I'm just fuckin' with you as you no doubt already know.  Couldn't help myself ;D

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The Sound of One Hand Clapping
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 04:55:39 PM »
it's just the sort of extremely crude remark that I like, the whole pissing metaphor.

In reality, it presents any number of problems. Like you need a boner to do it, and you can't really piss very well with a boner, can you? And how could anybody get a boner looking at that moron's fat ass anyway ?I doubt many gay guys could, an more than I could. Ugly is ugly, gay or straight.

Only neo-cons get a boner for Rushbo. Maybe Log Cabin Republicans?

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 04:58:53 PM »
it's just the sort of extremely crude remark that I like, the whole pissing metaphor.

In reality, it presents any number of problems. Like you need a boner to do it, and you can't really piss very well with a boner, can you? And how could anybody get a boner looking at that moron's fat ass anyway ?I doubt many gay guys could, an more than I could. Ugly is ugly, gay or straight.

You could do it by shoving a Garden Hose up his ass, then pissing into the other end of the Garden Hose.  :icon_mrgreen:  You don't need a Woodie for that.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline JoeP

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 05:09:16 PM »

LOL.  Only one IS girlfriend in my history, though there are a few thousand of them walking the Earth at any given time.

She was very Granolian type, LLBean Catalogue outfits.  Probably liked the stuff because she was a kind of Tomboy, only child and Dad dragged her out camping from the time she could walk.

RE

If it was ONLY one illuminati girl, I suppose it's best for me to abandon my theory on "illuminati females and why they can tolerate camping"?  :icon_scratch:

just my straight shooting honest opinion

Offline luciddreams

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 05:14:13 PM »

Well Doc, I'm surprised.  But I guess the mouth is far from the penis in anatomy, which explains why your probably using empirical knowledge with urination and a boner. 

However, the corpus spongiosums job is to keep the urethra open for ejaculation to occur.  This means that urine can still easily pass through the urethra while the two corpus cavernosa keep the penis erect.   ;D

I feel really good about myself right now btw.  Telling a Doctor about anatomy...and I ain't shit but a pip squeak EMT-I who's EMT-I cert has lapsed.   8)  (however, in your defense I took A&P 2 last year and had to study the anatomy of the penis) 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 05:16:14 PM by luciddreams »

Offline monsta666

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 05:20:58 PM »
I feel really good about myself right now btw.  Telling a Doctor about anatomy...and I ain't shit but a pip squeak EMT-I who's EMT-I cert has lapsed.   8)  (however, in your defense I took A&P 2 last year and had to study the anatomy of the penis)

Take a doctor out of his primary speciality and you will be surprised how little they know. It is kind of scary when you think about it...

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 05:22:09 PM »
However, the corpus spongiosums job is to keep the urethra open for ejaculation to occur.  This means that urine can still easily pass through the urethra while the two corpus cavernosa keep the penis erect.   

You would not use that word  "easily" if you were my age, son.

Offline luciddreams

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2014, 05:27:05 PM »
However, the corpus spongiosums job is to keep the urethra open for ejaculation to occur.  This means that urine can still easily pass through the urethra while the two corpus cavernosa keep the penis erect.   

You would not use that word  "easily" if you were my age, son.

touche Eddie.

I ain't got a damn thing to say now. 

But in my defense I was just speaking from an anatomical perspective.  As in it should work that way.  But we age, and shit breaks down.  And I'm Aspergian  :icon_sunny:

So I'll shut up about it now :P

Offline luciddreams

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2014, 05:32:43 PM »

Take a doctor out of his primary speciality and you will be surprised how little they know. It is kind of scary when you think about it...

Right, but Eddie is a Dentist.  He knows about teeth, gums, and probably obscure mouth anatomy like the Wharton's duct.  I don't know what kind of physician would know about the corpus cavernosum or spongiosum.  I just know cause I recently studied A&P 2.  Give me a few years and I probably won't know shit about anatomy any longer just like I don't know shit about nuclear physics any longer. 

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2014, 05:41:05 PM »
You guys are starting to sound like aussies LOL

I checked out utube of who Rush is, another vile bile bilge.  One thing I notice about all these shock jocks is they have a face for radio.

telling a vet with a conscience "I dont know anyone who died of torture", No Rush, as he said you never served, so you wouldnt know anyone, the caller does though. Scary that people are stupid enough to listen to that shit.

ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Pissing with a Woodie
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2014, 05:48:43 PM »
From Yahoo Answers:

Yes I have tried it. It is possible to pee if you allow your erection to partially relax. But even then you have to work at getting the pee flow to start. You just have to pee without trying to move your penis. You can't aim it at the toilet because you can't push an erection down without hurting it. So when you pee it will spray wherever it wants to go. When you pee it often doesn't feel much different than normal. The big difference is how difficult it is to start the pee stream. There are a few tiny sexual like feelings when you first start to pee but they quickly go away. Sometimes though peeing is uncomfortable because it feels as if your urethra is constricted and you really have to push down hard to pee.

In the course of having an erection the urine flow is cut off so it doesn't release during the ejaculation of semen. When you try to pee you can almost feel yourself trying to open the gateway for the pee to come out.

The younger the man is and the more vigorous his erection is it can be impossible to urinate with an erection. With a very hard erection peeing is likey impossible. If possible you would have to pee in the direction your penis is pointing.

With a somewhat relaxed erection you can aim the penis a bit and maybe go into the toilet. But moving the penis at all seems to make it more difficult to pee. You should never push on an erection because it can permanently damage a mans penis.

So the answer is complicated and it depends on many factors but peeing with an erection is possible in some cases.

I verify this from my younger years.  I tried pissing with a woodie, and it is possible but not easy, you really gotta push and you can't move your dick off it's normal direction while Standing Tall.

Far as El Rushbo is concerned, I'll stick with the Garden Hose technique.

RE
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 05:51:59 PM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline DoomerSupport

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
  • Fiat collapsus rualt caelum
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2014, 06:12:27 PM »

You could do it by shoving a Garden Hose up his ass, then pissing into the other end of the Garden Hose.  :icon_mrgreen:  You don't need a Woodie for that.

RE

More entertaining than an enema bag, I suppose.