AuthorTopic: Everyone I Know Is Brokenhearted  (Read 15772 times)

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone I Know Is Brokenhearted
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2014, 11:27:34 PM »
That would be so obvious to go without saying. As to how they interact the straightforward answer is in eg Ephesians For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.. Globalists are satanists. If you want a scientific explanation just ask.

Maybe, but none of this suggests that these spirit entities are ETs which inhabit another solar system in this Universe and regularly visit Earth to seed human life, build various structures, etc.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2014, 01:21:57 AM »
That would be so obvious to go without saying. As to how they interact the straightforward answer is in eg Ephesians For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.. Globalists are satanists. If you want a scientific explanation just ask.

Maybe, but none of this suggests that these spirit entities are ETs which inhabit another solar system in this Universe and regularly visit Earth to seed human life, build various structures, etc.

Those would be covered in different chapter and verses mainly the Old Testament. This verse relates to purely spiritual entities, even when they posess you.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2014, 05:39:42 AM »
Watching Ashvin demolish Emmie's arguments.....

:icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

Nice to see you can still smile through your bruises and split lips, although you comment is a little STOCHASTIC...
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2014, 07:31:34 AM »

Those would be covered in different chapter and verses mainly the Old Testament. This verse relates to purely spiritual entities, even when they posess you.

Except the Nephilim, Ark of the Covenant, Ezekiel's vision, etc. all have straightforward contextual explanations which do not need to involve ETs.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2014, 12:15:23 PM »
Surly said to S3 :
Nice to see you can still smile through your bruises and split lips, although you comment is a little STOCHASTIC...

:emthup:   
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2014, 01:58:15 PM »

Except the Nephilim, Ark of the Covenant, Ezekiel's vision, etc. all have straightforward contextual explanations which do not need to involve ETs.

Fine, forget about them for a minute. Do you agree that the realm of THOUGHT and EMOTION are non physical and you are capable of those, therefore a purely spiritual and non physical entity can interact with you a physical-spiritual entity through those energy fields? Do you have a better explanation for why we are collectively so evil and self destructive that we have slaughtered each other endlessly and are now destroying the singularly special planet that sustains us?
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2014, 02:12:34 PM »
   YES. The answer must be Satanic, Manachean forces, for the fault lies not within ourselves but in our stars, eh, Brutus?

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2014, 02:58:10 AM »
Fine, forget about them for a minute. Do you agree that the realm of THOUGHT and EMOTION are non physical and you are capable of those, therefore a purely spiritual and non physical entity can interact with you a physical-spiritual entity through those energy fields? Do you have a better explanation for why we are collectively so evil and self destructive that we have slaughtered each other endlessly and are now destroying the singularly special planet that sustains us?

Yes I agree the purely spiritual can interact with the physical-spiritual. (some people believe this is what happens with the "UFO abduction" phenomenon). I hesitate, however, to find the Devil and his minions in all of our evil behavior. If nothing else, it is more productive to attribute this to our own fallen nature than to the operation of evil spirits.

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2014, 03:40:31 AM »
I hesitate, however, to find the Devil and his minions in all of our evil behavior. If nothing else, it is more productive to attribute this to our own fallen nature than to the operation of evil spirits.

Hi Ashvin, True enough, it's us performing the evil behavior for sure.  I wouldn't marginalize Lucifer and his admirer's efforts however in these evil matters, no matter how spiritual their efforts may be.

They claim the World was a "Garden of Paradise" until you know who showed up.