AuthorTopic: How Hitler defied the bankers  (Read 17086 times)

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: How Hitler defied the bankers
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2014, 06:55:01 PM »
And now, a blast from the past. Before my time actually. But I'm SURE everyone remembers this one.

Without getting off into any emotional arguments, I'd like to say that I GET what Peter was trying to show with this thread, and though he was trying to show how the West and Israel demonize Iran, and how similar the situation was to the way the UK and the allies demonized Hitler BEFORE WWII turned into a shooting war...

The exact same thing is happening right  now, with Putin being demonized over what he's done or might do in Ukraine. And probably it does involve the same exact reason. Putin has abandoned debt based money.

This has nothing to do with holocaust denial, and it doesn't mean Hitler was a good guy. He wasn't.

But try to find a country that has divorced Illuminati banking...that hasn't been turned into a land of monsters. Be it pre-WWII Germany, Venezuela, Iran....and now Russia.  We are taught to hate them all.

While other countries, like China, who have chosen to jump on board the debt train, have turned from bitter enemies to best buddies overnight, almost.

It doesn't pass my sniff test. That's all I'm sayin'

Quite correct. And don't forget Libya, who was about to set up its own central bank and issue the "gold dinar." Not to mention to pump its own substantial aquifer for the benefit of the Libyan people.

No benefit to the banksters in that.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:42:47 AM by Surly1 »
"...reprehensible lying communist..."