Poll

Do you think Bernie Sanders will be Assassinated before he can be elected.

Yes Bernie will be killed before he can become president.
0 (0%)
No Bernie will be allowed to run against Trump.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 27, 2020, 09:28:03 PM

AuthorTopic: Election Errata  (Read 190820 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Election Errata
« Reply #1290 on: November 01, 2020, 03:53:40 PM »
I have found several other places to have my philosophical and anti-ideological dicussions anyway. Go ahead and ban me, please!

There are numerous websites on the net that will lap up your drivel like Mother's Milk.  Why do you keep coming back here then? ???   :icon_scratch:

RE

Ashvin probably can type fast enough to participate in a live YouTube chat.  That can be fun, and it can suck up hours.  I know.

I no longer can participate in this fun unfortunately.  I am now down to 1 finger keyboarding.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Phil Rumpole

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: November 01, 2020, 04:22:20 PM »
Meanwhile, trump has actually accomplished more in his first term than the last 2 presidents combined.

As a Manchurian candidate to hasten collapse and provide a scapegoat, yes.

A message from India:

*A tribute to President TRUMP. Hope he wins*.
Leonard William QC.
Economist.
Research Ferret.

There is no doubt that Trump is a BUFFOON !! I am sure most will agree! However !! read this:

The buffoon in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

Having his son in law Jared Kushner, a Zionist responsible for middle east policy is not only corruption but gunboat diplomacy. Of course any other president since 1948 COULD have  also said 'sign this or die' to the Arabs. 

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

Like Hitler in the first few years didn't launch ww2. Trump is certainly leading into ww3.

The buffoon in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

As measured by the stock market pre covid,  or furloughed nonessential services since?

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

Yes, they sat on Hunter's laptop for a year and released it as an October surprise to make triple sure Trump wins. Alphabet agencies seem to take their orders from higher up the food chain than any party or president.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The cold war ended 30 yrs ago, the QC should have said "pay for their own protection" like Trump. The US occupation of Europe is of course like a mob run precinct protection racket. NATO has never been as disunited as now either.

The buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

I recall they conducted their largest ever nuke explosion during Trump's presidency and the already sacked Steve Bannon gave the game away, saying the SK capital Seol would be decimated in about an hour in a war. Kudos for meeting with KJI though.

The Buffoon in the White House turned our relationship to the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello.

He predictably lost the trade war and the trade deficit is now worse, while US farmers need bailouts and the Amazon was burnt to make more farmland for other countries to take over supply. The axiom "trade wars lead to hot wars" also applies. Berating Harly Davidson for moving to China or Paying Ford to not move more production to Mexico, isn't really bringing hundreds of businesses back.

The buffoon in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

That is giving him credit for the deaths leaving the vacancies. Every country has judges, I never hear of their appointment as an accomplishment of the PM or President though, and this coming from a QC.

The buffoon in the White House lowered your taxes and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

Up until 2020

The buffoon in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

Promised by October, it's now November, but he could have meant October 2021.

The buffoon in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

When you already spend about as much as the rest of the world combined and all of it is  deficit spending debt, another 1/4 trillion annually is only fast tracking the wealth transfer of the middle class to the corporations and collapse of the country.

The buffoon in the White House uncovered widespread paedophilia in the government and in Hollywood. the buffoon in the White House is exposing worldwide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.

According to Q-Anon at least.

The buffoon in the White House. Works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

His wealth was calculated at 600-800m$, though it was impossible to get a real measure of what things were really worth. He can't have lost 3x his worth by having other people run his business in his absence.

74 years old. A billionaire. Doesn’t need a cent. Could be on a beach anywhere in the world. Has worked his whole life.
Raised children who have work ethics out of this world.

That means Trump's children being paid by the taxpayers as advisors to himself, when they are not qualified.

Have you ever wondered if you were 74 years old, a billionaire, and diagnosed with covid, if you would still be showing up, fighting for a country where millions of the citizens hated you?

Every other one of the life tenure septuagenarian Congress, senators, scotus do.

And if the opposition get into the White House, any US support for Australia against the threats from China will be gone - a loss for India.

So Australia won't bother with all the new joint naval exercises with India, or hail mary hope for India to fill some of the export and import market losses, caused by following trump on calling covid china virus. It was the best joke I heard in a long time when China cut off imports from 4   meatworks and the trade minister announced India, where slaughter of cattle or eating beef is illegal in most states, might be an alternative. Even better when china announced it would not take barley from Australia and the US immediately filling the order instead, as China doing something toward meeting an obligation.   
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 04:41:34 PM by Phil Rumpole »
Women are like hurricanes: Wet and wild when they come, take your house when they leave

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: November 02, 2020, 03:50:47 AM »
Hang in there. I hope you get better soon.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: November 02, 2020, 04:35:19 AM »
Hang in there. I hope you get better soon.

Not getting better. Worse.  Hoping to buy my ticket to the great beyond soon.  I can't live like this anymore.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: November 02, 2020, 05:21:05 AM »
I get it.  So sorry it has come to this.  I'm glad we had some adventures.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: November 02, 2020, 07:11:59 AM »
I get it.  So sorry it has come to this.  I'm glad we had some adventures.

The way we were.  Once upon a time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGgv3Gg4GLs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hGgv3Gg4GLs</a>

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: November 02, 2020, 07:55:50 AM »
I always liked that stupid movie.

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
I voted
« Reply #1297 on: November 03, 2020, 08:49:31 AM »
I voted it took 40 minutes. polite and patient towns folk.

I was so disappointed where were the antifa fire bombers? riots, gunfire?

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: November 03, 2020, 09:30:54 AM »
Yeah,

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: November 03, 2020, 09:39:44 AM »
The missus closed the practice today to make sure the employees had the chance to vote.....which was silly, since anybody that wanted to could have voted long ago.

But.....it's a sunny beautiful fall day and I am going to drive to Marble Falls and see what kind of live bait is available during a pandemic.

Offline Ashvin

• Troll
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: I voted
« Reply #1300 on: November 03, 2020, 10:15:36 AM »
I voted it took 40 minutes. polite and patient towns folk.

I was so disappointed where were the antifa fire bombers? riots, gunfire?

Well, the results aren't in yet...

We will see some chaos after the results are in, maybe before if it drags on for more than a few days. I don't think anyone needs to worry unless they live in a major city. Both sides have positioned themselves to call into question the outcome of the election, but I do see a bigger threat from right wing militias if Biden wins in the short-term. Simply because the media and political institutions have lost all credibility this year with all their shenanigans and the prospect of more extreme leftist policy is untenable for these groups. If Trump wins, we will definitely see prolonged rioting and looting in cities, but then I think even democrat mayors will call in the national guard to put an end to it. At least I would hope they do... but then again they lack such spine, ya never know.