AuthorTopic: Why did the Illuminati cross the road?  (Read 853 times)

Offline CthulhuWins

• Contrarian
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Why did the Illuminati cross the road?
« on: November 28, 2016, 09:51:26 PM »
It means that enough roads were built that there was somehow 100% chance of this occurring, and all of them couldn't fly as well. Or teleport. It's possible all were captured and dragged across a road. The roads could have been virtual. A lost bet? The definition could have been in flux at the moment and the Illuminati was really (random activity like bake sale), but for that moment we called it this. I'm sure I'm missing most of the reasons.

How much energy did the observable Universe burn while I was typing this? Any physicists here that can estimate?
Gotta go with the wrench. Because fuck you.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Why did the Illuminati cross the road?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 12:08:28 AM »
How much energy did the observable Universe burn while I was typing this? Any physicists here that can estimate?

None, assuming the Universe is a closed system.

According to the First Law of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Energy:

In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant—it is said to be conserved over time. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another.

What's with the exercise in asking stupid questions?  Can't you just have a reasonable conversation?  You have to play stupid games all the time?  What?

RE
Save As Many As You Can